Expanded ULEZ

Is that why rishis chasing the red wall vote by extending the period of boilers and petrol/diesel cars till 2035.
The idiots that voted for Brexit are the same idiots that don’t believe in climate change

Sponsored Links
The idiots that voted for Brexit are the same idiots that don’t believe in climate change
I’m nominating this for the most pathetic, desperate and bitter remainer post of the week. Anything, anything to shovel his hatred of Brexit into a post. F'ck me, he's hardly out of bed and got his eyes open before going off in his favourite subject. He must eat sleep and breathe Brexit. Hey Notch, try to go the rest of the day without mentioning or hinting at it. I bet you can’t!

Dunno what sll
The fuss is about with the remosners the UK has now aligned itself with the EU ref this climate change caper

Buffoon Johnson’s 2030
Date had been kicked into the long grass

The poorest in society suffer the most from air pollution.
Don’t you mean "The poorest in society suffer the most"? It’s been the way since time began. Apart from the French Revolution, when have the richest in society ever suffered the most? It’s never going to change.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yes, the same people who said the "vaccine" was useless and even dangerous, said that ulez is not about pollution but cash, said that Boris didn't give a damn about his own lockdown rules, etc.
A bunch of stupid conspiracy theorists...

(Note for the brain dead: please read the above with sarcasm)

In this change in policy Sunak talked about was a line about car sharing being dropped.
Anyone know what was being proposed re car sharing.
there was nothing being proposed re car sharing

and there was nothing being proposed on a meat tax

Its typical of the lying Tories and their client media to claim Sunak is ending a ban on stuff that was never being banned anyway

I’m nominating this for the most pathetic, desperate and bitter remainer post of the week. Anything, anything to shovel his hatred of Brexit into a post. F'ck me, he's hardly out of bed and got his eyes open before going off in his favourite subject. He must eat sleep and breathe Brexit. Hey Notch, try to go the rest of the day without mentioning or hinting at it. I bet you can’t!

Lets do a poll then and see how many brexit supporters on here are also climate change sceptics

Its typical of the lying Tories and their client media to claim Sunak is ending a ban on stuff that was never being banned anyway

Not actually accurate

He was on the today proggramme explaining this meat
Car sharing
And bin caper

Brexit has nowt to do with climate change

All
Those in favour of this climate change caper being speeded up

What exactly are they doing about it

Not Flying abroad on holiday ?
Cruise ?
Not using fossil fuels ?

Yeah right ;)

Dare say they have to find some thing to vent there anger on

Go tell it to the 3000 workers in port talbot

Climate change full of lies and deciet

Hide the truth and adopt the mushroom policy

The irony of virtue signallers flying 1000s of miles to talk about pollution and climate change.

King Charles probably has 100x the air miles of the avg person, Lives in a fleet of massive houses and has an army of minions driving around in huge 4x4s to support him.

But it’s me that has to wake up to climate change.

Rishi Sunak tweeting how he is stopping measures that never existed.

Sadly the British public are stupid enough to believe this sh1t, that’s why they do it

F6ep_QWWkAAeINo

Lets do a poll then and see how many brexit supporters on here are also climate change sceptics
What would you define as a climate change sceptic? I accept that the climate is changing, i'm just not convinced that its a man made change.

That being said, i thoroughly support being more resource efficent because we have limited resources and shouldn't waste them. i do however think that the rush to be green has been really badly thought through. Wind turbines, for example, are not a good renewable generating source in my opinion because the wind is not reliable. Consequently, we duplicate the generating capacity for the non windy days so ending up spending twice as much on infrastructure.

If we'd just invested properly in the first place in dependable, predictable energy generation like tidal and nuclear, we wouldn't have ended up with energy prices tied to gas prices and we'd be consuming less non renewable resources.

PS i installed over 700 solar panels on my factory roof in 2016 and we've generated over 1.5 million KWh since it was installed but the product we make is generally gas fired :)

Thanks, I thought that was the case, something like that is something you'd pay attention to.

Sponsored Links
Back