Goodnight Iran.

Free Gaza

OIP.5TFigLO7Og9mKWRSkNOV0wAAAA

Sponsored Links
aye - it must be just a coincidence that the overwhelming majority is Jewish, no connection whatsoever
Please provide examples of criticism of Jewish people that has nothing to do with the state of Israel

given that (according to you) its an "overwhelming majority" it must be easy to provide at least one example

If you recall, last time Israel had boots on the ground inside Iran which took out some strategic air defences allowing some precision strikes which demonstrated Israel's capabilities.
Not something I have ever looked into. So date and method of attack?

An Israeli pilot was interviewed on the basis that he had bombed Iran. No details given. My immediate reaction was hang on that sort of attack can have a rather big problem these days as things move on. Iran appears to have kit that would cause this style of attack to have problems. Even capable mobile units. It seems at one point the UN sec council persuaded Russia to not supply Iran with air defence stuff. ;) Russia seem to have decided it's only fair that they should have it.

Biden says he wont support attacks on Iran's nuc stuff. Not that need mean all that much. It fits in with the general world view that attacking nuc stations is a bad idea.

if only the Israelis could get a nuke
Rumours at times suggest they do have them. Their stance is that they wont say the do or don't have them.

The 1st rumour was one always airborne in the 67 war in case it didn't work out. These days they would ideally need a different delivery method.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Please provide examples of criticism of Jewish people that has nothing to do with the state of Israel

given that (according to you) its an "overwhelming majority" it must be easy to provide at least one example
as I said it must just be one big coincidence, whatever conflict arises in the middle east, a certain lefty leaning group always seem to take the side of who ever is attacking Israel - the fact that the vast majority of Israelis are jewish must be just a big coincidence. and the fact that the Jewish race has probably been the most maligned and discriminated against group of people for millennia has absolutely no bearing.

If you say so.

aye - it must be just a coincidence that the overwhelming majority is Jewish, no connection whatsoever

Don't take my word for it; ask Israeli historian, Tom Segev: "Not every criticism against Israel is antisemitic. The moment you say it is antisemitic hate … you take away all legitimacy from the criticism and try to crush the debate.”

Don't take my word for it; ask Israeli historian, Tom Segev: "Not every criticism against Israel is antisemitic. The moment you say it is antisemitic hate … you take away all legitimacy from the criticism and try to crush the debate.”
Not every criticism of Islam is racism then.

I’m glad we’ve cleared that up….

Here you go - hot off the press. It is intended to stir hatred against Israelis and Jews. It is intending be insulting and or offensive to them. It trivialises the holocaust which in itself is anti semitic. You see Notch things can be intended to stir hatred against jews without calling them Jews. Zionist is another example.
I wonder if its illegal to publish such hatred... let me check.

Oh yes it is..

and incase anyone is too thick to understand what a race is..

Last edited:
You must really despise Muslims.
Fillyboy does.

As long as his Zionist friends are safe.

They want land and it's so important to have this land that human lives don't matter

also remember;

1. Halfa Massacre 1937
2. Jerusalem Massacre 1937
3. Haifa Massacre 1938
4. Balad al-Sheikh Massacre 1939
5. Haifa Massacre 1939
6. Haifa Massacre 1947
7. Abbasiya Massacre 1947
8. Al-Khisas Massacre 1947

9. Bab al-Amud Massacre 1947

10. Jerusalem Massacre 1947

11. Sheikh Bureik Massacre 1947

12. Jaffa Massacre 1948

13. Deir Yassin Massacre 1948

14. Qibya Massacre 1953

15. Khan Yunis Massacre 1956

16. Jerusalem Massacre 1967

17. Sabra and Shatila Massacre 1982

18. Al-Aqsa Massacre 1990

19. Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre 1994

20. Jenin Refugee Camp April 2002

21. Gaza Massacre 2008-09

22. Gaza Massacre 2012

23. Gaza Massacre 2014

24. Gaza Massacre 2018-19

25. Gaza Massacre 2021

26. Gaza Genocide 2023 is still ongoing.

DONT LET ANYONE CONVINCE YOU THAT IT STARTED ON OCTOBER 7th***

Here you go - hot off the press. It is intended to stir hatred against Israelis and Jews. It is intending be insulting and or offensive to them. It trivialises the holocaust which in itself is anti semitic. You see Notch things can be intended to stir hatred against jews without calling them Jews. Zionist is another example.
that post doesnt exist

It is intending be insulting and or offensive to them. It trivialises the holocaust which in itself is anti semitic.
I know the image you refer to and no it does not

you are using a false interpretation in order to use it for point scoring

Notch things can be intended to stir hatred against jews without calling them Jews
yet another accusation with zero evidence

I wonder if its illegal to publish such hatred... let me check.

Oh yes it is..
you have judged it to be hatred, doesnt make it so

and you are falsely claiming the pubic order act deems it illegal

meaningless twaddle

Israel is committing endless acts of atrocity so not surprisingly the state of Israel gets a lot of criticism

it doesnt prove people dont like Jews

that post doesnt exist

I know the image you refer to and no it does not

you are using a false interpretation in order to use it for point scoring

yet another accusation with zero evidence

you have judged it to be hatred, doesnt make it so

and you are falsely claiming the pubic order act deems it illegal
You asked, you were provided. of course you were going to dispute it as it doesn't serve your argument.

Its not my judgement.. if its any of the following:

threatening, abusive or insulting

its hatred. I've even posted the definition of a race.

Sponsored Links
Back