Goodnight Iran.

Isreal punch well above there weight
...as long as they have the financial backing of most of the western world - yes. Remember South Vietnam? They became capable of slaughtering millions of civilians, once the good ole USA got involved.

Sponsored Links
Nah. Iran will get involved either way, and they'll lose,

Obviously you won't like that, terrorist scum losing their battle, but that's what will happen.

So suck it up baby, Your despicable, terrorist loving hate filled side are losing.
Ah bless, filly is reduced to his usual blustering offensive abuse because the UN records prove beyond any doubt that Israel have been the aggressors since day1, and their intention and policy has always been about territorial expansion.

Sponsored Links
How the **** are Israel trying to get Iran involved, they're in it up to their balls already.
On exactly the same basis as the USA and the West is involved. :rolleyes:

It's like a false flag war waged between Iran and the West, but the Middle East population are suffering the violence.

But the opponents of Iran persistently blame Iran. I won't call then supporters of Israel because like transam, I suspect they'd support the Thanos if they were anti-Muslim.

Iran voted against the UN Resolution 181. They foresaw the potential perennial violence caused by the Resolution.
USA voted for the Resolution 181 and have been supporting it ever since.

Additionally, the more territory that Israel becomes the stronger they become, and the greater their desire for territorial expansion within the Transjordan.

Last edited:
It's not indiscriminate, it's Israel's deliberate poliicy to kill Arabs and Iranians because they are seen as less value than Jews.
As explained by Jordan's Queen Rania al Abdullah, the world is outraged when Israelis are killed, but that outrage is noticeably absent when Palestinians are killed.

An intelligent assessment of the war, from an educated intelligent lady, 4 months ago.
The situation is even more dire now.

Last edited:
You're clearly drunk John. I'll leave you to it, enjoy.
I see you are persisting in your offensive abuse because the facts prove that Israel, the Zionists, have always been the aggressors, and territorial expansion has always been their goal.

So far it's about 50,000 fewer Palestinians and their descendants who no longer have any Right of Return, because they've been killed by Israel's indiscriminate bombing.

As explained by Jordan's Queen Rania al Abdullah, the world is outraged when Israelis are killed, but that outrage is noticeably absent when Palestinians are killed.

An intelligent assessment of the war, from an educated intelligent lady, 4 months ago.
The situation is even more dire now.
Well, she's of Palestinian descent so she would say that wouldn't she :rolleyes:

Mind you, she's right. Most people in the West do care more about/support the Israelis than the Arabs as they are more likely to be considered their enemies.

Well, she's of Palestinian descent so she would say that wouldn't she :rolleyes:

Mind you, she's right. Most people in the West do care more about/support the Israelis than the Arabs as they are more likely to be considered their enemies.
Because they've been demonised by the West, and not just politicians, it's endemic throughout society.
Often with the exploitation of disinformation such as this:
1727606063867.jpeg

When you're drip fed a constant stream of anti-Muslim propaganda you can't help but be influenced, or even radicalised.

Because they've been demonised by the West, and not just politicians, it's endemic throughout society.
Often with the exploitation of disinformation such as this:
View attachment 357160
When you're drip fed a constant stream of anti-Muslim propaganda you can't help but be influenced, or even radicalised.
My anti-muslim view has got nothing to do with misinformation or propaganda. It's personal.

Sponsored Links
Back