Hartlepool man locked up

An appalling act. It almost beggars believe.

All I ask everyone to remember is that this guy is a symptom of a much bigger problem. While he needs to take responsibility for it as an individual, society needs also to take a look at itself and ask how has it created a crowd of people who have such disrespect for life.

This strikes at the root of society at present.

Sponsored Links
An appalling act. It almost beggars believe.

All I ask everyone to remember is that this guy is a symptom of a much bigger problem. While he needs to take responsibility for it as an individual, society needs also to take a look at itself and ask how has it created a crowd of people who have such disrespect for life.

This strikes at the root of society at present.
These sorts have one thing in common they like to impress their mates and look cool yet hate being ridiculed themselves, so (i think i mentioned this before) make them know that antisocial behaviour will result in ridicule, such as a stay in the stocks or worse, say paraded in ridiculous garb or even nothing at all where they can be humiliated in front of their mates and the public and those victims and made to look really uncool.

Trouble is Thermo some will probably look on a jail term as something to be proud of and wear as a medal, whereas ridiculing them may isolate them from their gang and this is after all what we need to achieve the break up of these gangs.

Sponsored Links
believe me there is a code of conduct between them and things like that are not liked by other prisoners. He will be shown the error of his ways by someone in there.

believe me there is a code of conduct between them and things like that are not liked by other prisoners. He will be shown the error of his ways by someone in there.
I dare say but it may make him look harder for it to his mates when he gets out?

He'll come out walking bow-legged because someone else was 'hard' for three years.

Let's hope he spends his entire sentence playing leapfrog with lifers and catches something incurable ;)

Sponsored Links
Back