HERE ARE MY TOP 5 WORST TOPICS ON THIS SITE

Sponsored Links
HERE IS MY ONE FIRST TOPIC THAT I HATE ON THIS SITE.
1. YOU.
2. PEOPLE WHO PROFESS TO ANGELICALLY GIVING UP THEIR TIME TO HELP ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE IGNORANT THAN THEMSELVES.
3. PRETENDING THEY HAVE MATES, WHEN IT`S OBVIOUS THEY LIVE FOR THEIR JOBS.
4.ON THIS SITE.
5. BEING SAD ENOUGH TO READ THIS....GO AWAY...

traineegasman, please note 6

traineegasman said:
HERE IS MY ONE FIRST TOPIC THAT I HATE ON THIS SITE.
1. YOU.
2. PEOPLE WHO PROFESS TO ANGELICALLY GIVING UP THEIR TIME TO HELP ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE IGNORANT THAN THEMSELVES.
3. PRETENDING THEY HAVE MATES, WHEN IT`S OBVIOUS THEY LIVE FOR THEIR JOBS.
4.ON THIS SITE.
5. BEING SAD ENOUGH TO READ THIS....GO AWAY...

heeelllooo traineegasman hows it going :LOL: ;)

just trying to understand the meaning and sentiment of your post not quite sure where your comming from.
this is not a critisism as most of your posts on your origional thread were well mannerd and informative it just seems a bit out off caricter but i havent read any other threads youve posted on

any way good luck with the way things treat you ;)

Sponsored Links
Came across in your post as a smart ar**d, snotty, no time for no-one, know it all, sick of d*******s asking me, the, fountain of wisdom kind of legend, if you`re bothered so much about people asking you the same questions over & over again, don`t `answer.. simple..don`t post about how weary it is being fabulously in demand....... Like every other regular on this site..... DON`T bother the GREAT & THE GOOD WITH TRIVIAL MATTERS WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY EXPLAINED...HAVE YOU SEEN THE WIZARD OF OZ!!!

traineegasman said:
Came across in your post as a smart ar**d, snotty, no time for no-one, know it all, sick of dickheads asking me, the, fountain of wisdom kind of legend, if you`re bothered so much about people asking you the same questions over & over again, don`t `answer.. simple..don`t post about how weary it is being fabulously in demand....... Like every other regular on this site..... DON`T bother the GREAT & THE GOOD WITH TRIVIAL MATTERS WE HAVE PREVIOUSLY EXPLAINED...HAVE YOU SEEN THE WIZARD OF OZ!!!

He's been on the lighter fuel again-------aint life a gas? :LOL:

Sorry about that, Hot tempered Irishman, I`ve just had a valium....& a Guinness ;) ;)

i love a bit of banter i love a bit of a fun ilove helping people and people helping me which i need a lot off ;)

i just fail to see the excitment in an out and out slanging match just egnore it and move to a different thread and enjoy the banter else where :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Soz, Big all, matey, didn`t mean anything personal, my friend, but had to endure , well, I won`t `even go there, read my original thread, take it from there....Go to GAS ENGINEER IN EIGHT WEEKS! Read the threads . personally I think they were shocking.........Hostility wise...

traineegasman said:
Soz, Big all, matey, didn`t mean anything personal, my friend, but had to endure , well, I won`t `even go there, read my original thread, take it from there....Go to GAS ENGINEER IN EIGHT WEEKS! Read the threads . personally I think they were shocking.........Hostility wise...

Just been and read some of that thread, most entertaining. I agree with you that some of the posts were shocking and somewhat hostile, just take some deep breaths before you touch the keyboard next time and everything should be ok.

dont worry t g m i try and be a calming influence on things that seem well out of contol ;) i dont take offence i dont realy care i do prefer light hearted i can swear like a trouper and be as analy retentive as any one can i just dont think it serves a purpose :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thank you, Mr. Peterwood, a friend, NAY! an ally in this treacherous forum of villainy!! ........ A BOY after me `own eart!!...

petwood i did read most off the thread i origionaly though he was a 8 week gas man but then his answer suggested he was time served plummer[ i think] any way the way my mind works is look for solutions not conflict i dont mind sh1t dont realy care just prefer a bit of decorum and looking after your mates ;)

My answer suggested correctly Sir, I am , as you say, a time served plumber, have the diplomas & such to prove. Anyone bothering to read my post would have known that. I just went on a gas course & tried to pass on, how easy it was for anyone else to attend such a course. Read for yourself the wrath it incurred. & read how it went on. Amazing!

ok tgm i am actualy on your side not shure if your having a go at me [i dont think you are] my posts are freindly i dont do confrontational i can do but choose not to ;) i personaly think discussion is helpfull even arguments can be realy good as long as we agrea to disagree when oppinions get out off hand

and i am not a sir i am the same as your self i am no worse or no better i am big all :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back