HERE ARE MY TOP 5 WORST TOPICS ON THIS SITE

breezer said:
bathjobby said:
Agree with corgiman really, but masona, there is an underlying point that many of these are asked over and over again because people can't be bothered to search....... Enuf already.......

:idea: hey fellas, ever heard of item 1

you can always point them to that, and yes i am being serious

Might as well shut the site then .. no doubt everything has been covered 20 or 30 times...... probably a different answer each time tho' ...Thank F they ain't building aircraft ... Or are they.... :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Big-all dude, sorry my friend , absolutely not havin` a go at you, my most friendly dude, comments were aimed at Big Mouthy *******s, BOB DOLE.. Let`s all sh*t bricks, this guy`s ****ed off being asked questions... over & over again... so what is his solution to this constant, unbearable invasion into his life???...... He LOGS ON!... OVER & OVER AGAIN!!!!...... Solution: STOP GOING ON THE FRIKKIN` INTERNET DUDE!!........

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
Big-all dude, sorry my friend , absolutely not havin` a go at you, my most friendly dude, comments were aimed at Big Mouthy ****, BOB DOLE.. Let`s all sh*t bricks, this guy`s p****d off being asked questions... over & over again... so what is his solution to this constant, unbearable invasion into his life???...... He LOGS ON!... OVER & OVER AGAIN!!!!...... Solution: STOP GOING ON THE FRIKKIN` INTERNET DUDE!!........
I've been trying to find more posts by B.O.B = DOLE so,s I can understand what the hell this is all about!! (yah! I'm a thick git) but I can only find one?? :confused:

It's probably someone who is a regular and has just got pi**ed off but not so much that they would use their nick.

Wasn't me though, I find plumbing pretty hard so do not really find my "expertise" in great demand here! :LOL:

AdamW said:
I find plumbing pretty hard so do not really find my "expertise" in great demand here! :LOL:

plumbing! god tell me about it! its not that I don't like plumbing its more that plumbing doesn't like me, my whole house is now push fit plastic, I still manage to get water everywhere :rolleyes:

Well its not so much the plumbing I have difficulty with, it's more about keeping the water in the pipes after I've finished! ;)

traineegasman said:
Big-all dude, sorry my friend , absolutely not havin` a go at you, my most friendly dude, comments were aimed at Big Mouthy ****, BOB DOLE.. Let`s all sh*t bricks, this guy`s p****d off being asked questions... over & over again... so what is his solution to this constant, unbearable invasion into his life???...... He LOGS ON!... OVER & OVER AGAIN!!!!...... Solution: STOP GOING ON THE FRIKKIN` INTERNET DUDE!!........
AND ANOTHER THING!!! WHAT THIS GOOD FORUM DOES NOT NEED IS
P***KS LIKE YOU MR TRAINEE **** HEAD.
I MEET P***KS LIKE YOU EVERY DAY full of gob ****e

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I`m great Bob.....everybody wants to be me! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Don`t get out ya pram, the way you`re going your gonna have a connerry!

B.O.B = DOLE said:
AND ANOTHER THING!!! WHAT THIS GOOD FORUM DOES NOT NEED IS

P***KS LIKE YOU MR TRAINEE s**t HEAD.

I MEET P***KS LIKE YOU EVERY DAY full of gob s***te

Agreed, trouble is tgm is a little insecure pea-brain who has to shout his mouth off to get people to listen. He'll be gone soon enough like the other fly-by-nights who try their hand here now and again. He probably has five orgasms a night, but then he's the only one in the building.

Not shouting at all oilman, but you are obviously listening, if I was, I would keep on posting new topics, I haven`t. I have been discreetly posting on another thread. Why are you on this one by the way?? Do like I did, move on, get out some more & stop reading my threads... I know you`re obssessed by my brilliance but it`s over mate... now go away.....

YEEAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! Oooo, I just trod on a dog poo, or was it tgm? ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz............

Sponsored Links
Back