HS2: The most unsurprising news.

Sponsored Links
When a train driver can earn what a pilot makes something is wrong. They don’t even have to steer the bl**dy thing.
I see motorbiking favours the Planned Economy model

Rather than the Free Market model.

Is he going to tell us that there is something wrong when an entertainer in shorts, who kicks a leather ball for a living, earns more than a nurse?

Sponsored Links
I see motorbiking favours the Planned Economy model

Rather than the Free Market model.

Is he going to tell us that there is something wrong when an entertainer in shorts, who kicks a leather ball for a living, earns more than a nurse?
Are you going to tell us that the bloke in shorts earns this money, because he is part of a union that has a stranglehold on the sport?

When a train driver can earn what a pilot makes something is wrong. They don’t even have to steer the bl**dy thing.

So pilots are under paid?

Partners in law firms probaly earn more than paedatric surgeons - which does society need more of?

I know some will roll their eyes on seeing reports such as those I've linked to below e.g. the 'they're well off, feck 'em!' brigade, however to me this sort of thing is a disgrace. Given all the £££ already p1ssed up against a wall for this project, I think these previous owners should be asked if they want their properties back, with sufficient funds provided to bring them back up to a good standard and additional financial recompense for the inconvenience caused. Obviously this would be a non starter if any of the surrounding area has already been flattened, however where this isn't the case these previous owners should be given the option to return.

I think these previous owners should be asked if they want their properties back, with sufficient funds provided to bring them back up to a good standard and additional financial recompense for the inconvenience caused.

and paid for out of the politician's own pockets.

Sponsored Links
Back