Illegal immigrant criminal arrested

Sponsored Links
If rats started taking over all the sheds in an area, it's a vermin problem. Sounds like you would be recommending building more sheds to 'manage' the situation.
Don't be silly. Comparing immigrants to rats says it all really.

Sponsored Links
I really enjoy the moaning about immigration when the very people that are doing the moaning are the ones that caused it by vetoing for all those children hating conservative governments...

I'd assert managed immigration, let me correct that, properly managed immigration, is a good thing.

It's nothing but a fecking joke that we can't even do that. We're an island for fecks sake.

I've always said that. If they can't stop illegal immigration to an island then what can they do? But we all know there's more going on than incompetence.

I thought 1 of the complaints about the immigrants coming over for the jobs was how they were mass sharing houses, actually keeping more houses free for others.
What bit of it doesn't matter how many live in each house they take up they have still taken houses do you struggle with ?

Short memory. Who opened the floodgates?? 1997. Ring any bells?
well it was John Major that threw open the door with the signing of the Maastricht Treaty, for ever closer integration.... which included freedom of movement. Why do you think major was turned on by his own party and he left a mess that blair did well to manage.

What bit of it doesn't matter how many live in each house they take up they have still taken houses do you struggle with ?
Why not quote all of my post?

Or do you struggle with words?

If immigrants were the issue, this Government and brexit must have sorted it. Oh wait !

Sponsored Links
Back