Illegal immigrant criminal arrested

Why not quote all of my post?

Or do you struggle with words?

If immigrants were the issue, this Government and brexit must have sorted it. Oh wait !

Likely to get worse as well as the French increase there deportation of immigrants to the UK ;)

Sponsored Links
Why not quote all of my post?

Or do you struggle with words?

If immigrants were the issue, this Government and brexit must have sorted it. Oh wait !
Why would i have to quote the rest of your post i quoted the bit the makes no sense whatsoever were you think because there is a lot of people in a house it means houses in general are not being taken up

Why would i have to quote the rest of your post i quoted the bit the makes no sense whatsoever were you think because there is a lot of people in a house it means houses in general are not being taken up
No.

2 + 2 doesn't equal 5 you know

Sponsored Links
well it was John Major that threw open the door with the signing of the Maastricht Treaty, for ever closer integration.... which included freedom of movement. Why do you think major was turned on by his own party and he left a mess that blair did well to manage.
But that only applied to EU residents. We could always (in theory) stop immigration from other countries. That was one of the brexit con tricks, telling people brexit will mean we regain control of our borders.

i see you are still struggling with what starts at minus one then carry's on downward in the minus direction
I see you are adding nothing.

You've missed the point. Its not unusual, don't worry about it, everybody is used to it from you.

But that only applied to EU residents. We could always (in theory) stop immigration from other countries. That was one of the brexit con tricks, telling people brexit will mean we regain control of our borders.
People fell for it.

Still do. All our problems are "foreigners"

But we always had control of our borders, its just that we didn't do it

well it was John Major that threw open the door with the signing of the Maastricht Treaty, for ever closer integration.... which included freedom of movement. Why do you think major was turned on by his own party and he left a mess that blair did well to manage.

Wasn't it Labour who extended FOM when they didn't have to, allowing poorer eastern and central european countries in? Then pretending only a handfull would come, instead of the millions who did.

And Labour opened the borders to millions from further afield, not just EU.

Last edited:
So is a "native" having a child.

Not at all. That's natural replacement, as long as they have no more than two children. Remember that while a native couple may produce children, they have older relatives (parents, grandparents) who die and are replaced by their children.

Immigration is driving the housing crisis. It can't be natives swelling the population by millions because natives are having smaller and smaller families.

Immigration is driving the housing crisis.
Because of a complete failure to manage the situation by the Government. The vast majority of immigration is planned and allowed, which isn't the immigrants fault.

Sponsored Links
Back