Illegal immigrant criminal arrested

Sponsored Links
Brexit, take back control. Fecking joke. This country is, bit by bit, loosing its ability to control anything.

Sponsored Links
Starmer claims he will make a new deal with the EU, Barnier says no EU deal without freedom of movement for EU citizens.
Who do you reckon will back down first.

A lot of people would like to vote Labour but Labour needs to show where its loyalties lie.

A lot of people would like to vote Labour but Labour needs to show where its loyalties lie.

Brexit was not split along party lines.

Labour should - as should all political parties - do what is best for the interests of the country, not the "opinions" of knuckledraggers / mouthbreathers / racists / the easily-taken-in.

Last edited:
Starmer claims he will make a new deal with the EU, Barnier says no EU deal without freedom of movement for EU citizens.
Who do you reckon will back down first.

If there was even a hint that Labour would reverse the damage of Johnson's Wrexit, I would put my x in their box in a flash. However I don't know what Starmer believes in, not sure even he does.

Last edited:
If there was even a hint that Labour would reverse the damage of Johnson's Wrexit, I would put my x in their box in a flash. However I don't know what Starmer belueves in, not sure even he does.
This election isn't about brexit.

It's about getting rid of the current shambles.

Brexit and the EU is further down the line.

Saw an official labour election poster on the back of a red bus today :giggle: Covered the entire back of the bus

Proper professional job paid for by the party

Sponsored Links
Back