Islamic terrorists in Sweeden

Sponsored Links
You are entitled to form your opinions based on your own observations. You don't need mine to convince you one way or another.

The Lebanese need to reject Hezbollah as well, and if they choose to let hezbollah hide amongst them
What would you do if you had armed terrorists controlling your town.?
Would you rap on their doors and tell them to leave or else.

Last edited:
What would you do if you had armed terrorists controlling your town.?
Would you rap on their doors and tell them to leave or else.
Most ordinary citizens wouldn't, but it would have been good if the the legitimate government of Lebanon had prevented Hezbollah from getting established.

Sponsored Links
Most ordinary citizens wouldn't, but it would have been good if the the legitimate government of Lebanon had prevented Hezbollah from getting established.
They tried, civil war broke out, America sent troops to Lebanon as peace keepers,
Hezbollah massacred 100's of them with a lorry bomb, they pulled out.

If the Lebanese army tried to dismantle Hezbollah another civil war would likely break out.

This would probably suit Israel, as Lebanese killing Lebanese would mean Israel would get some respite from Hezbollah.

If the Lebanese army tried to dismantle Hezbollah another civil war would likely break out.

This would probably suit Israel, as Lebanese killing Lebanese would mean Israel would get some respite from Hezbollah.

What would suit Israel is a stable Lebanese Govt without Hezbollah so the 60,000 people in Northern Israel can return to their homes and business without rockets raining down on them.

Or maybe even a UN peace keeping force to prevent access to the border by terrorists and prevent the proliferation of weapons.

You are entitled to form your opinions based on your own observations. You don't need mine to convince you one way or another.
You formed your opinion on these forums,

Show us the anti semitic post or posts you imagined, please?

I have seen no antisemitic posts. Please show us and quit squirming, boyo.

Back