Israel fires on UN peacekeepers

Bomber command actually did try targeting factories but back then all they had was dumb bombs being dropped from aircraft flying high to avoid anti aircraft defences

Area bombing directive​

The Area Bombing Directive was a directive from the wartime British Government's Air Ministry to the Royal Air Force, which ordered RAF Bomber Command to destroy Germany's industrial workforce and the morale of the German population, through bombing German cities and their civilian inhabitants.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It doesn't work, though.

That became apparent during WW2.

Also in Viet Nam.

And in Palestine, Ukraine and anywhere else a military superpower has been able to rain death on non-combatants.

Reactions: T&G
Not correct
I have stated a good while back in a post(s) that afai am concerned the illegal settlers should be asked to leave the West Bank and if they don’t comply than Isreal should throw em out with maximum force
Armed force
Most of em come across as fruit cakes imho
As for me not giving a toss about Palistinians
I feel sorry for any woman that have to live in a country run by mad mullers / Islamic religious fanatics
Don't forget Motorbiking may take issue with you making fun of just one religion.
He thinks it is racist.
Well, when it applies to criticising Israelis anyway. He has not been perturbed at all by your years long tirade against Islam.

Sponsored Links
Don't forget Motorbiking may take issue with you making fun of just one religion.
He thinks it is racist.
Well, when it applies to criticising Israelis anyway. He has not been perturbed at all by your years long tirade against Islam.

Well I suppose yer word tirade gives yer ball cocks post some type of effect :giggle:

Well I suppose yer word tirade gives yer ball cocks post some type of effect :giggle:
Glad you noticed. :giggle:
You should ask Motorbiking for his opinion of your tirade of Islamophobic comments going back at least as far as 2017.
He thinks that a tirade of criticisms of just one religion is racist.
I would agree it probably indicates a racist streak, but I would not consider it racist to criticise just one religion, in the legal sense.
Otherwise every religious person would be guilty of racism because they all think theirs is the one true religion. But they cannot all be right, can they.

Back