Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
You claim Israel have every right to shut down electricity to the areas controlled by Israel, just because they can?
Electricty that is essential for water, sanitation, hospitals, etc.

I'm not on the side of the Russians but I xan see why they want to stave their enemies of fuel. And I can't argue that they shouldn't.

Well they should have spent there humantarian aid on generators and other such equipment

As opposed to using the aid to purchase weapons ?? Or line there own pockets ?

In any event Gaza could well end up as the biggest rubble site in the Middle East
Israel controls what they allow in to Gaza.
The import of goods into the Gaza Strip is restricted because of the blockade of the Gaza Strip by Israel

Sounds bad. But they didn't have to take revenge for that on the palestinians, though. The palestinians were busy riding camels at the time and nowhere near poland.
The old Shoah card is a movable feast.

Sponsored Links
And this it why Israel block Gaza. Because they were not using it for peaceful means to help their country or their people. Instead they were massing equipment to destroy Israel.
Meanwhile USA and others provide munituions to Israel to kill Palestinians. There's no need for Israel to do any 'manufacturing'.

Egypt and Jordan recognise the right of Israel to exist...

That leaves Lebanon and Syria which don't...

Maybe you should brush up on the facts over all those bordering countries claim ;)

You are correct, yet I suspect both would come down hard against Israel if the Israelis where on their knees ready to fall..

Don't know about a concentration camp comparison.
More like the Warsaw Ghetto, 1000's of Jews herded into a small geographical area and left to rot.
Warsaw is 517.2 km² in size...

2 million Palestinians kept in a blockaded Gaza left to rot in an area of 365 km² isn't comparable?

Chanting god is great when they execute / murder some woman
Do you think that Israelis don't pray? Or that Catholics don't ask for forgiveness for their terrorist activities, or that Christians don't fight the good fight in the name of Christianity?

Any evidence of that?
Or just a hunch?

It's hardly a secret.

Hamas as a whole, or in some cases its military wing, is designated a terrorist group by Israel, the United States, the European Union and the UK, as well as other powers.
Hamas is backed by Iran which funds it and provides weapons and training.

You are correct, yet I suspect both would come down hard against Israel if the Israelis where on their knees ready to fall..
But the problem is that Israel is intent on expanding their country illegally...

By history both Palestine and Israel have a right to exist...

It just seems that one side (with the backing of powerful allies) are enabled to carry on colonisation regardless of the consequences...

This sadly isn't going to end well...

Because the circle of violence and the deaths which the bereaved on both sides wish to revenge will go on for forever!

It's hardly a secret.

Hamas as a whole, or in some cases its military wing, is designated a terrorist group by Israel, the United States, the European Union and the UK, as well as other powers. Hamas is backed by Iran which funds it and provides weapons and training.
As I've said multiple times, Hamas is only designated as a terrorist organisation because of its armed struggle against its oppressors, Israel.
Where as Ukraine is applauded supported for its armed struggle against its invaders.

When you're in an armed struggle against your oppressors, you'll tend to take your weapons from anyone willing to provide them, as is Ukraine also.
You could argue that Hamas is driven into the arms of Iran, by the west, by refusing to support their struggle against their oppressors.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back