Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
Have you not heard of IWI (Israel Weapon Industries)?
The recent conflict in Ukraine has resulted in a jump for sales from them. But it's still only small arms.
They need to import other arms, such as aircraft, armoured vehicles, artillery, radar systems, missiles, and ships designed for military use.
They've been importing such arms since the creation of Israel.

If you say so but that wasn’t an answer to my question as to ‘who had just attacked who' was it.
Now that’s what I call swerving the answer to the question.
You have a habit of a careful selection of your criteria on which to ask your carefully phrased questions.
In that process you choose to ignore the elephant in the room.

Sponsored Links
You have a habit of a careful selection of your criteria on which to ask your carefully phrased questions.
In that process you choose to ignore the elephant in the room.
I tried to simplify it specifically for you. Simple question ‘Who has just attacked who'? Don’t need a history lesson just the answer to that simple qustion that just needs a simple answer. Obviously still too complicated for you to get your trolling head around.

I tried to simplify it specifically for you. Simple question ‘Who has just attacked who'? Don’t need a history lesson just the answer to that simple qustion that just needs a simple answer.
Of course it needs putting into context.
Suppose somone attacks another person, and they retaliate.
You might as well ask, "who threw the last punch" to determine someone's guilt. :rolleyes:
Honestly your grasp of logic defies belief sometimes.

Of course it needs putting into context.
Suppose somone attacks another person, and they retaliate.
You might as well ask, "who threw the last punch" to determine someone's guilt. :rolleyes:
Honestly your grasp of logic defies belief sometimes.
So if someone just came into your home and slaughtered all your family you wouldn’t make them wrong or hold them responsible, you’d look at past history and consider it 'fair', even though your family had done nothing to directly provoke the attack. T wat.

5000 rockets hurled into Israel, indiscriminately killing hundreds of civilians.

So if someone just came into your home and slaughtered all your family
You mean like Israel blows up blocks of flats, without warning to the families in them?
Or shoots and kills little boys for throwing stones?
Shocking isn't it.

Offensive allegations is to be expected from little minded people.

You mean like Israel blows up blocks of flats, without warning to the families in them?
Or shoots and kills little boys for throwing stones?
Shocking isn't it.

Hamas could put that to an end tomorrow, they won't.

Hamas could put that to an end tomorrow, they won't.
Israel could stop targetting families, today, and could have stopped yesterday, and the days before., and the days before that.
Israel could stop oppressing Palestinians tomorrow, but they won't.

Sponsored Links
Back