Israel under attack

They deny their right to exist.
The Palestinians could use the same argument.
Millions of Palestinians are still living in refugee camps, they are denied the right to return to their own land.
Their former homes were bulldozed to make way for luxury apartments owned by rich Americans.

Sponsored Links
The Warsaw ghetto was only around 5.7 square Km.
Although the Palestinian conditions at this point aren't as severe as those endured by Jews in the Warsaw ghetto, there is still potential for a humanitarian disaster if no one steps in to restrain the Israelis.
The Warsaw ghetto didn't last for 75 years.
People have been born, grown up, had kids and died without knowing freedom.

They have to send you up for that. Everybody else is pinned down by the russians. This means we are going to get prolonged war with the palestinians. There are talks of them buying lots of hardware from the ukrainians

What are you going on about

You are rambling about ??????????

What gets me is on one thread certain people support the refugee movement across Europe and North America . Bogus or genuine.

Yet you oppose the settlement of refugees in their rightful home. (Israel) in this thread.
Only one person, and then one nation, and then the UN decided that PAlestine was a good place to locate the new Israel.
It wasn't a case of that being their ancestral home. They'd vacated it to spread themselves around the globe,over thousands of years prior to 1928.

They were offered several options. Palestine was their only preference.
And so it was done.

On the other issue, it may not be a case of supporting the movement of refugees. more like a case of not refusing asylum to those in need.

Sponsored Links
Blimey I have to ring my mother tomorrow

Hope my sister does not pick up she will be going nuts over this Israeli caper

Likely to get an abusive rant o_O

On the other issue, it may not be a case of supporting the movement of refugees. more like a case of not refusing asylum to those in need.

As the Jews where in need and they chose this land (Israel) as where they wanted to be.

IMG-20231008-WA0001.jpg

Excellent analysis of israel's chances against the persians. My view is that israel has no strategic depth, and basic conventional weapons can flatten it. For people to dream of a win against the persians is stupid. Also mentioned in the video is that the israel tanks got taken out by russian kornets.

With nato pinned down by russia, middle east flaring up, there is now talks of something happening to taiwan.

Sponsored Links
Back