Israel under attack

It's thought the Israeli's are using Bunker Busters and by the look of this crater it may be so...

4617.jpg

The rubble of the Sousi Mosque, destroyed in an Israeli airstrike, is seen at Shati refugee camp in Gaza City early Monday. Photograph: Hatem Moussa/AP.

Report on the news this morning
US military transport planes are delivering them ( probably) along with other munitions ???

Sponsored Links
As said by others ( ?) the mad mullers in Tehran are behind this caper

They want to start a wider conflict ?

Way I see you will end up having to deal with these fruit cakes
So May as well start now

Take out flatten Tehran for starters ?
It looks like they're not the only ones.
It looks like there's a few on here keen to start a global war.

It's a shame you didn't discuss such horrors with your parents, if they were alive during WWII, or even with your grandparents.

There was a tv movie on the Masada last stand - is the Roman ramp used for siege engines still there?
Astonishing labour under those conditions. The archaeology backed up the story for once.
I'd like to visit Jerusalem to get a feel of the atmosphere but doubt i'll ever make it there now - far too many places on my bucket list - and, ironically, too many tourists wandering through streets that have very little to do with the Biblical narrative.
Most of it still stands at Masada.

Not one for the fairy tale places myself, but when in Israel places have to be visited.
When in Jerusalem one time it snowed! And Bethlehem was a sh*thole!

Sponsored Links
It's thought the Israeli's are using Bunker Busters and by the look of this crater it may be so...

4617.jpg

The rubble of the Sousi Mosque, destroyed in an Israeli airstrike, is seen at Shati refugee camp in Gaza City early Monday. Photograph: Hatem Moussa/AP.
Targetting a mosque will only lead to more Hamas recruits...

Utter madness!

the jubilant scenes here show why Israel in quite right in targeting the Gazeans. They are fully supporting and encouraging Hamas, they must learn to turn their backs on this nasty terrorist organisation.
That targetting the Gazeans, that you support, is considered a war crime by the UN.
It's strange that you fully support one group commitiing was crimes, yet you condemn another for their armed struggle against their oppressors.

There's that website that publishes all the gore videos in a watchable format. You shouldn't go there unless you have a very high tolerance to extremely upsetting & graphic scenes.

There's a lot of Hamas footage appearing & I get the impression it's not incidental. I get the impression they want the world to see what they did in Israel !

I don't agree with insulting animals like that. A more accurate description would be neanderthal savages.
you do need to remember that we killed all of the neanderthals (just like we are wiping out most other species) Humanes are very apt at wiping out anything we don't like.

A more pertinent description of the baying mobs in the gaza strip would be, humans being very human. We're almost certainly the most violent and dangerous species ever created. Soon to wipe ourselves out - what a joyous place earth would be without us.

There's that website that publishes all the gore videos in a watchable format. You shouldn't go there unless you have a very high tolerance to extremely upsetting & graphic scenes.

There's a lot of Hamas footage appearing & I get the impression it's not incidental. I get the impression they want the world to see what they did in Israel !

Would that be the site owned or started by that Canadian fella ??

Best g**e ???

Unlike the EU ?? The Uk has not yet cut off there aid ( finacial)

Can’t see that blockading food / water to Gaza is a long term strategy ??

I see Egypt has sealed its border ?

Use to be about 400 a day crossing over from Gaza ???

Hamas leaders abroad ( most of em) had better sleep with one eye open from now on ;)

whats the link ?

Would that be the site owned or started by that Canadian fella ??

Best g**e ???

Worst violence I ever saw on there
Was not isis

But the South American drug cartel / gang executions

And lynchings in Africa

Port harcourt university lynchings in Nigeria we’re horrific

Getting back on topic, it must have been absolutely awful to see the body of your child being paraded on the back of a pick up while everyone spat and abused her. These kind of images gives an excuse for the "clearing" of Hamas from Gaza.
Yep, absolutely awful to see babies and toddlers with bullet holes, shot by IDF, about to be wrapped in white shroud.

Sponsored Links
Back