Israel under attack

I don't think that. There is always a threat from Gazza, I find it hard to believe Israeli intelligence has Been caught out.

I don't necessarily believe what Elle said but I wouldn't discount it.

I don’t believe in big conspiracy theories

Generally boils down to incompetence / c*** up imo

Israel have been taken by surprise in the past

That yon kipper war way back were the Egyptians / Syrians launched a surprise attack on them

Intell ignored ? Or not interpreted correctly ??

Complacency
Under estimating hamas capabilities ???

Sponsored Links
In the article I read, Netanyahu said Israel was going to cut off the supply of electricity, fuel and goods to Gaza.

Haven't they already been restricting the supply of electricity and water for some years?
Yep...

They do it regularly...

And continue to steal Palestinian land in the West Bank...

So not exactly going to solve the problem!

Especially given the immediate support from the west for Israel in whatever they do whilst effectively ignore the plight of the Palestinians!

There was outrage at the video of a young Palestinian girl holding a gun...

When I was on a Kibbutz Israeli kids were taught how to use a gun as soon as physically able to do so...

But no outrage about that...

Violence has been taught/learnt on both sides for decades and that will never stop given how extremists on both sides always hold sway!

Sponsored Links
That's why I said 'at that point in history', ie, 1948.

Britain abstained from voting in the UN.
Yeah, like creating a plan, submitting it, then sitting back allowing others to adopt it, then they can claim they didn't agree with it. :rolleyes:
They needed Arab support in WWII, so wanted to appear non-partisan, in the run up to WWII

I don’t believe in big conspiracy theories

Generally boils down to incompetence / c*** up imo
But as history tells us you can't rule it out...

An attack on this scale not being known about given the high technological assets available, plus the Israeli Arabs on the ground not reporting back is not believable...

However there is other evidence about the 'failure' leading back to 'Bibi'...

Many in Israel are unhappy about his plans to overturn the rule of law in a so called democracy...

"Protest leaders said growing numbers of military reservists would no longer report for duty if the government pressed ahead with its plans. Former top brass have also warned that Israel's war-readiness, with Arab and Iranian adversaries spread across the Middle East, could be at risk"

Thus giving Hamas the 'green light' to do what they have done...

And give 'Bibi' the means to carry on with his own self preservation mission!

Well you can say

Nothing can be ruled out

about pretty much any thing like this imo

In most cases any conspiracy theory depends on which side of the fence you sit on

You Ellal hate the Israelis (?) so you can run with this conspiracy theory ??

I sit on the fence over this caper

My sister is very pro Palestinian but probably for very good reasons ( to her)

In the article I read, Netanyahu said Israel was going to cut off the supply of electricity, fuel and goods to Gaza.

Haven't they already been restricting the supply of electricity and water for some years?

Israel supplies electricity to the Gaza strip.
If they attacked you! Would you not cut off their supplies?

Israel supplies electricity to the Gaza strip.
If they attacked you! Would you not cut off their supplies?
As demonstrated by the russians, when forced into a corner and fighting for existence they would bite back so hard you wouldn't have a chance.

As demonstrated by the russians, when forced into a corner and fighting for existence they would bite back so hard you wouldn't have a chance.

Sorry; don't know where your coming from. Don't watch your posts.

Sponsored Links
Back