Israel under attack

Sorry; don't know where your coming from. Don't watch your posts.

Well you have not missed a lot tbh

Apart from the rambling of a fruit cake infatuated with poo tin / stalin / SS and Russians

Sponsored Links
Really horrific, makes me feel sick, and everyone should condemn such violence.
But when you oppress and brutalise a whole nation for 75 years, what do you expect?

You Ellal hate the Israelis (?)
Nope...

But I hate the actions of the Israeli state as regards the Palestinians...

Most people in the world are decent people...

It's the self serving politicians/'leaders' and religious nutters that have always screwed things up!
In most cases any conspiracy theory depends on which side of the fence you sit on
Or how much you are able to read between the 'official' lines ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
They've been cutting it off for 75 years. :rolleyes:
Electricity
comes from the Israeli national grid.
They have every right to shut it down. The same as the Russians. Why supply your enemy with the tools to hurt you.

Just a few of the atrocities carried out by arabs yesterday.
Care to comment on the atrocities carried out by the IDF?

And the torture and imprisonment of Palestinian children?

Or the murders carried out by Israeli right wing settlers?

Violence on both sides should be condemned...

But here we have a 'David and Goliath' situation, and as that fairy tale book asserts David had a right to take action...

Only the roles are now reversed!

Dare say Hamas will be mounting rocket launchers on hospital , school and other such buildings roofs ??

Inviting ? Hoping ? The Israelis take them out ?

Propaganda value ??

The same fruit cakes have bussed woman and children to the border fence in the past to demonstrate agitate ? Hoping for casulties ???

Hamas designated as a terrorist org
By the EU ect

Sorry; don't know where your coming from. Don't watch your posts.
I think I know where you are coming from. You don't watch posts, you read them. You, transam and chums are pay-per-post from singarpoor/philipine/taiwan? What's the current pay rate to participate on new online games?

Electricity
comes from the Israeli national grid.
They have every right to shut it down.
Why do you think their energy comes from Israel?

It's because the state of Israel denies them the ability to produce their own by blockading Gaza!

Why do you think their energy comes from Israel?

It's because the state of Israel denies them the ability to produce their own by blockading Gaza!

Well they should have spent there humantarian aid on generators and other such equipment

As opposed to using the aid to purchase weapons ?? Or line there own pockets ?

In any event Gaza could well end up as the biggest rubble site in the Middle East

Well they should have spent there humantarian aid on generators and other such equipment

As opposed to using the aid to purchase weapons ?? Or line there own pockets ?

And this it why Israel block Gaza. Because they were not using it for peaceful means to help their country or their people. Instead they were massing equipment to destroy Israel.

Hamas designated as a terrorist org
By the EU ect
Israel uses weapons against Palestinian civilians that are ruled illegal by the general international community...

And the UN has for example adopted 140 resolutions criticizing Israel, mainly over its treatment of the Palestinians, its relationships with neighboring countries and other alleged wrongdoings. Over the same period, it has passed 68 resolutions against all other countries.

Why is Israel not then classed as a terrorist state?

I would say this current violence is due to Iran and Russia funding Hamas.

Sponsored Links
Back