Last chance….

Sponsored Links
Austerity
Unfortunately needed because if debt gets too high the markets will go wild and cause even more problems. However the effect seems to have retained a debt level and not really reduced it. These days it's related to GDP. Best way to look at it. LOL It allows debt to grow to some extent but does still make sense.

This actually sums up where the country currently is and add near zero real growth. So Labour say they can't do anything about this quickly just ease some of the problems. Tory - well we will carry on in our usual way as look things are better when in real terms as far as problems go they aren't.

Reform need to get their sh*t together. Tories will need someone strong to clean up the mess, labour will leave behind. Record breaking majorities can be destroyed in months.

meanwhile - I need GBP to tank against the Euro, a little and then recover to repatriate some funds. Having a labour govt, should sort that out. I can wait a few months.

I need Labour's stop oil policy to kick in as I have an eye on some power boats for VAT free export to Europe.

I have to admit I love watching the outcome after voting closes. Usually sit up into the wee small hours to see how it's starting to play out.

Sponsored Links
the closing poll is normally enough to get a picture. It's the only poll that is anywhere close to accurate.

However my take on it is we're lucky enough to live in a democratic country where we can vote freely, we have a number of parties to choose from, and our vote actually contributes to the eventual outcome. In short, it's a democratic vote in a system that's above board.
It's interesting that the BBC aired that view after winding up their general politics reports. It's entirely correct so pick your party and vote. Assuming which one is in power doesn't make any difference just isn't correct. LOL I'm inclined to mention Blare the NHS and real growth.

I think Farage is predicting around 6 million votes for Reform. Interested to see how that plays out i.e. will they achieve around that or above/below and to what extent.

Reform need to get their sh*t together. Tories will need someone strong to clean up the mess, labour will leave behind. Record breaking majorities can be destroyed in months.
The Tory are more likely to be pushed to a more centric position providing they are the opposition which seems to be likely.

meanwhile - I need GBP to tank against the Euro, a little and then recover to repatriate some funds. Having a labour govt, should sort that out. I can wait a few months.
When they are going to run with rules that should keep the markets happy. On the other hand German debt seems to be falling rapidly.

Actually you are part of the problem me me me me me and f the country as a whole.

You don’t think Covid and the war played any part in it?

Austerity hurt the economy more - then covid pushed a weak ecnomy further over the edge and as to UKraine have a look at what gas and oil prices are now.

Read this. The FT isnt left wing.

The next UK government will inherit a country that is more divided and less equipped for future challenges, reeling from austerity and economic stagnation; Brexit; the Covid-19 pandemic; and the war in Ukraine.The 14-year record of Conservative-led government is not one of simple or singular decline, however, but a series of paradoxes.

I need Labour's stop oil policy to kick in as I have an eye on some power boats for VAT free export to Europe.

Run to the hills and take the swivel eyed loons with you. You won't be missed.

Look at the s hit show Tories have left.

Sponsored Links
Back