Last chance….

I'd enjoy seeing Farage win his seat. It would liven PMQs up a bit.
His views may be wrong, but they aren't irrelevant, and he does represent a percentage of the hoi poloi.

Sponsored Links
I enjoyed Oswald Farage's claim that he got rid of the BNP... he just forgot to say was that by giving them a home at UKIP and now Reform.

I’m sure the BBC could find people like that in every constituency that would give you the same response for every single candidate on the ballot paper except for the Labour one…..
Let's see later if he gives the other parties a run for their money then...

I’m sure the BBC could find people like that in every constituency that would give you the same response for every single candidate on the ballot paper except for the Labour one…..
I'm sure GB snooze could find people 'like that' who would give you the same response for every single candidate except 'reform' :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Actually they interviewed a number of people to try and get a consensus. They presented what they found which was a bit mixed.

Interviews today, many Reform wonderers / voting. There seems to be something of an age aspect. Wanting the olden days back.

High street shops amuse me at times. There would be more of them if people didn't buy off the big boys. Open a place like Merry Hill and what do the idiots expect? I'm thinking of areas just out of B'ham as far as Merry Hill goes.

Me. I have a number of high st shops within 1/2 mile or so. They identify niche areas, have plenty of footfall and survive. On top of that 2 rather large retail centres within a 20min drive. Going into the city centre isn't far off pointless. If I do I use the train as parking would be more than a pain. LOL If I do it's often for an excellent Chinese buffet type lunchtime set up. They are menu only in the evening.

I'm sure GB snooze could find people 'like that' who would give you the same response for every single candidate except 'reform' :rolleyes:
Can’t wait to see what childish names you come up with if Labour get in power. I don’t think you’ve ever made one up for a labour leader or politician, have you? Kind of gives away your carefully hidden political heroes.

Last edited:
Voted Tory, wasn't going to, but we've got a hard working MP who has achieved a lot for this area, so voted along local lines.

Voted Tory, wasn't going to, but we've got a hard working MP who has achieved a lot for this area, so voted along local lines.
In think a number will do that for various reasons.

:) Me looks like I may well get one of Kier's army, Our previous MP has retired. No beefs about him at all. He did his job.

LOL I am wondering how Farage will get on with surgeries. Probably no can do due to the need for reform. I just can't imagine him doing that job sensibly.

No one turned up at my place and offered me an incentive so I never bothered :cool:

Last time I voted was in 1980 some thing ?? Dunno with hind sight why I bothered than tbh ??

Best scenario ?? Imo Would be if the turn out was low ?? Below 50% ???

Wasn't going to.

Who are you are trying to kid?

A few weeks ago I decided to vote Reform as I'm really not keen on Rishi, couldn't go through with it and thought about what our local MP has achieved.

Obviously you know differently.

Next you'll be telling I haven't got damp in one corner of my house caused by retro fit cavity wall insulation in an area prone wind and driving rain.

***t.

Sponsored Links
Back