Last chance….

..to dis the Tories. People are going to find out all about Labour and they’ll be in the firing line. Nosey can change his tune and finish every post with something like: Labour. Lazy thieving lying bastards. They had me right over.
You must be looking forward to it, as we get rid of the chaos causing, corrupt, thieving, incompetent tories, and replaced with a group with policies not too dissimilar, but showing at least hardly any of each of the above.

Unless you enjoyed the extra national debt, shorter kids due to malnutrition, dirty rivers,.... I'm not judging either way.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The one advantage that Japan has over the UK is that the people are proud to buy products mainly made in Japan unlike the UK, when we had a broad manufacturing base we bought foriegn as a part of 'one-upmanship'.
He neglects bank ownership as well. In my particular trade dealing directly with Japanese companies figures also their offices in the UK.

Your correct about tending to buy their own products as well. Much like Germany. Exports are helped by a strong home market.

However times change even in Japan but that doesn't mean we can stand the same debt levels. even as seen by the IFS. Finding out could be very costly and debt needs interest payments who ever does it. It also needs profits to allow product development to continue.
And the money men or the HMG don't like companies that have their hands in many industries - look what happened to GEC under Arnold Weinstock - where is the component businesses now?
It needs products for the components to go into. Big problem for OEM's. When you import often you will get some one else's.

Net zero.
Which all have apart from Reform. Must admit I am surprised by some aspects of Labours policy in this area but that is down to Tory ideas that have been introduced relating to car makers. Looks like these are needed to force results. I am though not convinced that when makes much difference. Aspects like this figure
  • UK used car transactions grow 5.1% in 2023, with 7,242,692 changing hands as improving new car market re-energises supply.
  • Superminis and black paint most popular used car style choices, taking 32.1% and 21.4% of the market respectively.
  • Battery electric car sales almost doubled, up by 90.9% to 118,973 – but at just 1.6% of the market, industry calls for VAT cut on new EVs so future supply can grow to meet second hand demand.

The Tory are more likely to be pushed to a more centric position providing they are the opposition which seems to be likely.

When they are going to run with rules that should keep the markets happy. On the other hand German debt seems to be falling rapidly.

Actually you are part of the problem me me me me me and f the country as a whole.
My tax contributions say otherwise.

Motty Filly Motorbiking Hatejob etc make up policies in their heads then run with them. They are a bunch of right wing loons.
lies from the lefty loon

"windfall tax on oil and gas giants" and "We will not issue new licences to explore new fields" directly from the Labour manifesto.

I wonder what that means for the price of diesel at the pump?

I wonder how long marine leisure will continue to enjoy the "heating oil" tax discount, allowing a %age of the diesel to be declared as heating oil. Yep, I'll be busy under new old new labour.

Last edited:
I’ll be voting reform. I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.
Another 'reform' candidate quit a couple of days ago saying that the majority of the party is "racist, misogynistic and bigoted"...

So you'll feel right at home with your choice ;)

Another 'reform' candidate quit a couple of days ago saying that the majority of the party is "racist, misogynistic and bigoted"...

So you'll feel right at home with your choice ;)
No. You’re telling lies again. She actually said “I am in no doubt that the party and its senior leadership are not racist".
She said that she believed that the majority of the CANDIDATES are indeed racist, misogynistic, and bigoted.

Sponsored Links
Back