Last chance….

Sponsored Links
No. You’re telling lies again. She actually said “I am in no doubt that the party and its senior leadership are not racist".
She said that she believed that the majority of the CANDIDATES are indeed racist, misogynistic, and bigoted.

The party and its senior leadership are not racist.

But

The majority of the candidates are.

Bit of an oxymoron in there

Sponsored Links
Keir Starmer said.
The Labour leader, Keir Starmer, said on Tuesday that rightwing populism was “a really serious issue” in the UK and across Europe, adding that part of the answer was to understand why people had “lost faith in politics”

Keir Starmer knows the reason why people have lost faith in politics.
If he doesn't, then maybe he is suffering the same sort of cognitive impairment as Joe Biden.

Sometimes the bookies can give a better indication of the result, than than tbe Polling companies.

I wasn't going to vote, they are all a bunch of shysters imo. But, whilst I do not like the guy, farage does say the right things and, again, whilst I hate the guy, he does like trump. We need WW3 IMO to reset everything properly and trump could well do that. So I decided to vote for reform. Nothing to do with trump I know just my protest vote basically.

X million votes might go to reform and result in very few seats (or maybe a lot of seats)
Yes because the % votes is irrelevant. What counts is the % of seats gained. Entirely different. Good reason as well. It means a more proportional result which ever system is used.
France - reports on % of votes
The National Rally gained just over 33.1% of votes cast, according to near-final data released by the interior ministry this morning, about three percentage points behind opinion poll predictions last week but still the clear winner.
But
It might not be enough to secure a majority in the 577-seat lower chamber, with pollster Ipsos projecting that Le Pen and her allies from the Republicans party may get 230 to 280 seats.
In practice as so many hate Le Pen the rest are likely to gang up by only selectively presenting one candidate per seat so that no one has to vote for her. It would form the most bizarre coalition known to man

No. You’re telling lies again.
Actually you are the one telling lies...

I quoted her as saying what she did about the party members...

I mentioned nothing about the leadership...

But your new "Führer" has been known to hold similar views which you have indeed said you also hold...

Strange how you spout contempt for all things german and yet the party you now intend to vote for has policies that resemble the 1930's corporal's party...

Big smile, Big smile, BIG SMILE!

The last image looks vaguely familiar don't you think?

Farage made an interesting comment talking to his fans in B'ham. He's done Brexit and has bought his other Brexit partner with him. Bannon. He pointed out to them that "he is here with us".

Bannon is pure divide, confuse and conquer. Just the sort of strategist no one wants.

Reform have helped some of their voters ;) the sign looks like a sort of arrow pointing to the box to put an X in. Sort of Yeh go on, do it.

BBC interviewed some people in the constituency Farage hopes to get elected in. Bit mixed on replies. One burst out laughing shaking his head - him as a leader? Are you kidding in other words.

BBC interviewed some people in the constituency Farage hopes to get elected in. Bit mixed on replies. One burst out laughing ……….Are you kidding in other words.
I’m sure the BBC could find people like that in every constituency that would give you the same response for every single candidate on the ballot paper except for the Labour one…..

Sponsored Links
Back