Leaking new shower door

Sponsored Links
They don't make the products, they sell different brands unless you are joking

I wouldn't buy from Victoria plumbing unless it's a well know brand like Aqualisa.

However your unfortunately blessed with a bad design bath screen regardless of brand.

No I wasn't Joking.

I wouldn't buy from Victoria plumbing unless it's a well know brand like Aqualisa.

However your unfortunately blessed with a bad design bath screen regardless of brand.

No I wasn't Joking.
They are one of the most popular plumbing retailers in the UK, 5 star reviews on Trustpilot so they can't be that bad.

Sponsored Links
They are one of the most popular plumbing retailers in the UK, 5 star reviews on Trustpilot so they can't be that bad.
Ask Bathroom installers to see what they think.

Good reviews can be anything from the helpful girl on the technical team to the delivery driver having a pleasant personality and a cracking smile.

In general Reviews are a good way to help us pick anything in life.

However I often get the offer from people/companies who will write fake reviews as a service to my business.

But I suppose when the jobs done and you have no problems then maybe that speaks for itself.

It's only opinions.

I've taken it off and turned it around but you can see there is more of a gap nearer the hinge side and the spirit level is spot on.

Attachments

• IMG_20240725_102524.jpg
    IMG_20240725_102524.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20240725_115850.jpg
    IMG_20240725_115850.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 32

I too have meet a lot of plumbers that groan when they discover that they are the supplier. I have no idea how fair that criticism is. I get the impression that is in part down to the buyers at VP buying pretty looking but variable quality products by the container load from China.

No, its for leveling a camera on a tripod.

Three possibilities - Either the bath edge is not level, the wall to which the screen is fixed is not vertical, or finally, and less likely - the screen itself is not square.

A camera tripod level is not adequate, you need a proper level, at least two feet long.

Pretty much all retailers do this to be fair.
Unfortunately I have to disagree, a fair number don't - the big online wholesalers do, i.e. the large web based bods are the worst but a lot of the more specific retailers all carry branded mainstream manufacturers hardware.

The key is price and brand - don't buy cheap weird sounding named hardware without reviewing it and ideally have somewhere it can be taken it back to.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back