Major disorder in Leeds

Are you saying those that set fire to the bus and clearly are seen to be doing so, should be allowed to walk away without any retribution?

What about those that damaged the police car and were throwing stone- are you ok with that?
Yes, let then vent their frustration.

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find it's only a racist plank (thick as) that believes a terminology is racist when it isn't...
You knew, and so did others exactly what a 4”x2” was slang for when you used it and are desperately trying to backtrack. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, refers to a plank of wood as a 4”x2”. You are nothing but dirty little undercover racist who has been caught out yet again.

You knew, and so did others exactly what a 4”x2” was slang for when you used it and are desperately trying to backtrack. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, refers to a plank of wood as a 4”x2”. You are nothing but dirty little undercover racist who has been caught out yet again.
I think a 4x2 is a London or Cockney slang word for a Jew.
I don't know where ellal is based, but if he's not London or East End based, it's probably unlikely that he'll be aware of the racist connotations of the slang meaning.
As you are from Essex, East of London, it's very probable that you are aware of the Cockney slang.
So accusing someone of intending to be racist, when only you are aware of the racist connotations, is like accusing a parrot of barking like a dog, they would have no understanding of the barking, nor the accusation. :rolleyes:

I don't know where ellal is based, but if he's not London or East End based, it's probably unlikely that he'll be aware of the racist connotations of the slang meaning.
As you are from Essex, East of London, it's very probable that you are aware of the Cockney slang.
So accusing someone of intending to be racist, when only you are aware of the racist connotations, is like accusing a parrot of barking like a dog, they would have no understanding of the barking, nor the accusation. :rolleyes:

Barclays banker.

Sponsored Links
Actually that is wrong... its not a racist term as it has no racist element to it same as Bubble as in Bubble and Squeak , its not derogatory its just a naming convention. Cockney slang has distinct derogatory slang, eg Iron, Perry, Stoke, Ginger etc.

Actually that is wrong... its not a racist term as it has no racist element to it same as Bubble as in Bubble and Squeak , its not derogatory its just a naming convention. Cockney slang has distinct derogatory slang, eg Iron, Perry, Stoke, Ginger etc.

I do originate from the East End, Limehouse.

Do you originate from the East End?
I have to look up the meaning of these slang words because I'm not familiar with them.
But your contribution to the discussion is recognised. :rolleyes:
Are you deliberately acting naive? Berk.

Mottie appears to consider it as a pejorative term.

Sponsored Links
Back