Major disorder in Leeds

Sponsored Links
This thread has lasted way longer than the minor riot did.

Link now fixed two characters missed when copied

If you read through there some clear parallels.
There certainly are. It shows that ReganandCarter has, at least for the last four years, been using his full creative ability to make up words and phrases to bypass the auto censor in order to express his racist attitude.
This is the only forum now that allows him to post racist comments.
It's like him visiting the last remaining public lavatory to scrawl his offensive messages on the walls.
I guess some like to go in after him to read his messages. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The Twitter poster is somewhat unsavoury, but the picture is the point.

1721753039574.png

Yes he is a Romanian, Builder and been here for a while. Clean record here.

The family were stated to be Roma. More from the BBC. The kids had been taken from the parents earlier due to a suspicious injury. They were placed with part of the extended family who said they would be taken abroad. Illegal when there is a court order so taken to pro fostering people. Kids extremely unhappy so judge orders that they go to extended family. Same or some others - pass. He said we must think about the kids.

Oh Council announces an enquiry. I can guess who they may pillar - fair??

DNA shows Roma come from N W India. They are all over the place and have picked up some other DNA variations on the way. There are some in many countries,

Her Honour Judge Trotter-Jackson explained that the Family Court had given permission for the children to be removed because of fears they would be taken out of the UK.

Leeds Children’s Services had been told “by a third party” that family members planned to take them to Romania.

The court heard the children were all foreign nationals without settled status in the UK, and it could be difficult for them to return to Britain.

People who work with wood for a living. None of them supported your 'claim' that a piece of 4”x2” is known as a plank. You know very well what you meant when you used the term.
I think you'll find it's only a racist plank (thick as) that believes a terminology is racist when it isn't...

And I do believe you once uttered 'call me a racist if you want'...

There you go ;)

Sponsored Links
Back