Major disorder in Leeds

Yep. That’s the one. I remember asking any builders or carpenters to confirm whether they'd ever at any time heard a plank described as a "4 X 2”. Have a guess how many had?
Or maybe they aren't as old as you, and it's now a 100 x 47 plank...

Best you tell these 'pros' you apparently talked to that it's best to avoid Builder Depot then ;)

Sponsored Links
Or maybe they aren't as old as you, and it's now a 100 x 47 plank...

Best you tell these 'pros' you apparently talked to that it's best to avoid Builder Depot then ;)
The 'pro's' I asked were those on this site. Your use of the term says more about your age because YOU were the one who used the term. Idiot.

Sponsored Links
What sort of 'pro's'?

Are they the same ones who didn't like the 'virus' comments being put in inverted comments? ;)
People who work with wood for a living. None of them supported your 'claim' that a piece of 4”x2” is known as a plank. You know very well what you meant when you used the term.

Yes, just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water.
You thought you were safe from being criticised for your blatant racist comments? :ROFLMAO:

Hit the ignore button if I were you. (n)

Done, a while ago..

Same here :giggle:
Very kind of you, but I still see your comments.
Your refusal to see or hear others' opinions doesn't stop me from exposing your racist comments, nor from criticising any other nonsensical posts.
It's not surprising that you encourage others to refuse to see or hear others' opinions.
"In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."

I believe you were first to call it.

Just on here at the right time. His MO is so distinctive/retarded anyone else would have spotted it.

The sad case is still sitting there in the dark of his mum's box room, waiting to pounce on everything I post in GD. Even though I can't see his responses. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just on here at the right time. His MO is so distinctive/retarded anyone else would have spotted it.

The sad case is still sitting there in the dark of his mum's box room, waiting to pounce on everything I post in GD. Even though I can't see his responses. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well perhaps you should not be posting what you post...as it show an awful lot about your MO.

eg :
Yes the Greeks are unfortunately on the front line. Their coastguards recently tried some successful solutions to the problem, but unfortunately someone either blabbed or they were seen. Need to be a lot more discrete.

Sponsored Links
Back