Meet the people in work but living rough on the streets

Being someone who visits scrapyards I know perfectly well what the law says, the reality is there's ways round the law.
No dolubt there is, which I'm sure the asylum seekers are well versed in. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Busted again then eh.
You honestly belive that the asylum seekers are well versed in ways around the law on dealing in scrap metal. :rolleyes:
They don't need lawyers to explain the asylum laws to them then. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Where there's money to be made why wouldn't they.
You don't think a middleman wouldn't tap them up.
You want to get out more instead of spending night and day on your laptop.

Where there's money to be made why wouldn't they.
You don't think a middleman wouldn't tap them up.
You want to get out more instead of spending night and day on your laptop.
You appear to be well versed in ways around the law.
Middlemen would need to be. :rolleyes:

Being someone who visits scrapyards I know perfectly well what the law says, the reality is there's ways round the law.
A couple o' likely lads were regulars at t'foundry Maintenance Stores where 100kg barrels of copper off-cuts were kept.
£50 in hand. No questions asked. :whistle:

Approximately what percentage are women? Approximately what percentage are children? Approximately what percentage are old people?
If you were the head of a family, in a country where many were in danger of persecution or worse, would you finance (often by borrowing from relatives far and wide) your little children, your girls, your old people for an arduous journey?
Or would you finance and support the young fittest members of the family? :rolleyes:

You do mental gymnastics in order to twist the facts into your bigotry.

Last edited:
Seems you aren't your posts reflect that.
True, I've never been bothered to deal in scrap metal, except as a convenient way to dispose of stuff like batteries, etc.
But I'll happilly pay a little extra for the seller of a new battery to dispose of the old one.

There’s a hotel in my village with 600 wonderful asylum seekers in it, I see them most days going for a walk in the village, lovely people always smile and say hello.
I don’t know of there are any in my area in hotels or otherwise. I live in Hornchurch, Essex. What village do you live in and what is the name of that hotel - I’d just like to verify that claim of yours.

True, I've never been bothered to deal in scrap metal, except as a convenient way to dispose of stuff like batteries, etc.
But I'll happilly pay a little extra for the seller of a new battery to dispose of the old one.
But you felt the need to make an issue of a fictitious hotel that revealed you haven't a clue what your on about. You couldn't work out asylum seekers have access to mobile phones.

Sponsored Links
Back