Meet the people in work but living rough on the streets

Approximately what percentage are women? Approximately what percentage are children? Approximately what percentage are old people?
You don’t expect an answer to that, do you? Notch is a bit too quick in making up 'facts' to bolster his posts but he goes very quiet when asked to prove anything. On the other hand, if you say something that goes against any of his posts, he screams ‘Anecdotal' and dismisses it.

Sponsored Links
Approximately what percentage are women? Approximately what percentage are children? Approximately what percentage are old people?
100% children if it’s this one. That’s 600 less the weekly abductions of course. Do you think those criminal gangs that are carrying out the abductions are British? I don't, not for one minute. Was it that one @Notch7?

100% children if it’s this one. That’s 600 less the weekly abductions of course. Is it this one @Notch7
Another response that has no relevance to the post quoted. :rolleyes:
Can some people not read?
Or do they just have trouble transporting the information to their brain and understanding the written word?

100% children if it’s this one. That’s 600 less the weekly abductions of course. Do you think those criminal gangs that are carrying out the abductions are British? I don't, not for one minute. Was it that one @Notch7?
So that's 8 a week feeding a trafficking ring.

Sponsored Links
Minimum. At least it’s providing an income for the illegal criminal immigrant gangs, so that should warm the cockles of Notch's heart.

Minimum. At least it’s providing an income for the illegal criminal immigrant gangs, so that should warm the cockles of Notch's heart.
You'd think the government would try to do something about it.
“It is a total dereliction of duty for the Home Office to so badly fail to protect child safety or crack down on the dangerous gangs putting them in terrible risk. Ministers must urgently put new protection arrangements in place.”
From Motties link

Still, good job they're not young women, eh?
Approximately what percentage are women? Approximately what percentage are children?

So we have a figure 592 left after the deduction of children. After a deduction of 92 women (generous estimation) that leaves 500 men with a different culture to come and go as they please doing whatever takes their fancy.

So we have a figure 592 left after the deduction of children. After a deduction of 92 women (generous estimation) that leaves 500 men with a different culture to come and go as they please doing whatever takes their fancy.
We should put them to work.
But the government refuse to consider it. :rolleyes:

this is a well used lazy argument used by the right.

The reason old people don’t take arduous, dangerous journeys is because they don’t have the stamina

The reason children don’t often take arduous, dangerous journeys is because they don’t have the stamina and when family units travel, it increases the risk of failure

The reason women often don’t travel is because they are at risk from rape and also have less stamina.

So mostly it’s young single men or men hoping go get asylum and then apply for their wives.

The old, the children, the women are either displaced in their country or living in refugee camps

and before you start trying to use false equivalence with Ukraine: the men there stay because they are supported by the govt to fight for their country.

the men from Syria, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan are persecuted by their home country. That’s the difference

I can provide links and quotes to support the above….but you aren’t interested in evidence, only pushing Daily Mail tropes

I don’t know of there are any in my area in hotels or otherwise. I live in Hornchurch, Essex. What village do you live in and what is the name of that hotel - I’d just like to verify that claim of yours.
Copthorne hotel (I believe there is more than one refugee accomodation place )

our local church helps refugees

number is mentioned here

So mostly it’s young single men or men hoping go get asylum and then apply for their wives.

I can provide links and quotes to support the above….but you aren’t interested in evidence, only pushing Daily Mail tropes
You'll be able to provide how many are single or married with dependents then.

But you felt the need to make an issue of a fictitious hotel that revealed you haven't a clue what you’re on about. You couldn't work out asylum seekers have access to mobile phones.

Im sure Gant is a decent chap who will apologise for his embarrassing error

You don’t expect an answer to that, do you? Notch is a bit too quick in making up 'facts' to bolster his posts but he goes very quiet when asked to prove anything. On the other hand, if you say something that goes against any of his posts, he screams ‘Anecdotal' and dismisses it.
I’ve provided a detailed response to R&Cs Daily Mail trope.

it might be too nuanced for you

Sponsored Links
Back