Missing person?

I thought the quote rivers of blood was from our lovely caring person called Enoch?

Sponsored Links
Yes your right kendor it was said by Enoch Powell and he was right about many things he said. Whilst we have not actually seen any rivers yet, there are clear signs of unrest amongst the population about what is going on. He said they would take over if given the chance and they have in certain towns.

You are entitled to your own views but don't assume you right on this. Ignoring or ridiculing the majority view is not the answer I'm afraid. In my conversations with friends and colleagues(including some ethnic ones) the general concensus seems to be enough is enough. We are not racist people and it is not meant as a racist comment either.

If the rivers did come would you accept that Enoch was correct?

david and julie said:
All I keep hearing now from the older generation that "We should've listen to Enoch".

david and julie said:

Who's blood do you think it would be? Would it be people like you doing the killing?

Sponsored Links
david and julie said:
Yes your right kendor it was said by Enoch Powell and he was right about many things he said. Whilst we have not actually seen any rivers yet, there are clear signs of unrest amongst the population about what is going on. He said they would take over if given the chance and they have in certain towns.

You are entitled to your own views but don't assume you right on this. Ignoring or ridiculing the majority view is not the answer I'm afraid. In my conversations with friends and colleagues(including some ethnic ones) the general concensus seems to be enough is enough. We are not racist people and it is not meant as a racist comment either.

Although you are probably right about the majority of people bit which if the case i feel very saddened about, I feel that doesn't make it the right view. if people are causing trouble whether white,black,yellow or whatever then maybe they should be the ones kicked out but to taint a whole race of people because of colour which was the gist of the speech is what angered so many.

werealldoomed said:
david and julie said:

Who's blood do you think it would be? Would it be people like you doing the killing?

I would imagine it would be blood from all sides including one ethnic group against another. In the northern mill towns it wasn't the white people who caused the recent problems it was young hothead Asian males who were trying to get white people out of "their area".These people in the main were also born here which just shows how intent they are on integration.

Richardp said:
david and julie said:

so you're a supporter of Enoch Powell, how predictable :LOL: .

Why do you assume this?

Enoch Powell said there would be rivers of blood, I said would you accept he was correct if it happened.

I am not saying he would be correct by causing any problems. I am saying if it happened his prediction and hence him, would be correct.

You are confusing what is correct with what is right in this instance.

Dave, I'd like to apologise to you for all the time,s that I've suggested that all tories are dishonest knowing that you are a fervent supporter of conservative ideals and yes I did this to rile you but now I must eat my words as it appears that Conservative MP Howard Flight is indeed an honest man so there is indeed one in the party, he should be made leader but what's this coming through on the news as we speak oh! they've sacked him for his honesty!!!! opps! back to the fray :D
p.s happy "good friday" :LOL: .............don't forget to think of baby jesus

Richardp said:
they've sacked him for his honesty!!!!
Then why haven't they sack Blair for his lies then?

Also Fat Prescott who have wasted £11,000,000 so far, that's okay is it?

masona said:
Richardp said:
they've sacked him for his honesty!!!!
Then why haven't they sack Blair for his lies then?

Also Fat Prescott who have wasted £11,000,000 so far, that's okay is it?
Yes your right Masona, thats what I'm saying, so lets hope they sack them as well after all at least mr Flight was being honest. :D

Sponsored Links
Back