Where will this migrant crisis end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Come on. Pipe up. Do you think behavior on a silly forum like this is indicative of bravery or cowardice in the real world? Oh yeh...Boyo, Thwanks in advance.

Personally think the lot of them should be shipped off to israel/US who have been causing nothing but problems in this region for the last 50 years, yet not one single finger pointed or fukc given.

Sponsored Links
Do you think behavior on a silly forum like this is indicative of bravery or cowardice in the real world?
What do you mean?
If someone behaves like a troll on the internet then they behave like a troll out in the real world? Possibly.

However, I do think the internet provides a means of communicating that would ordinarily be difficult, for some people, face to face.

What I'm sick of hearing is that the West caused all this by going into Iraq / Afghanistan etc, so it's our "duty" to do our bit and take some "refugees"..

Well, I'm pretty certain that myself and no others on this forum caused it. It was Governments and politicians that caused it, not you and I.
So, why should we suffer because of it?
Our infrastructure is already stretched to the limit. Personally, I don't want even one of them over here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back