MP dodges TAX

tax payer funded house, upgrades paid for by tax payer, to support a family who wasn't even living there, then sold without paying taxes due... Angela Rayner likes to speak out against corruption, but she seems to have followed advice from the best.

Sponsored Links
tax payer funded house, upgrades paid for by tax payer, to support a family who wasn't even living there, then sold without paying taxes due... Angela Rayner likes to speak out against corruption, but she seems to have followed advice from the best.

The Best tax dodgers and pilferers being Tories.

Yet you are quiet on the hundreds of millions wasted on a non fucntioning Rwanda policy.

Woof Woof.

Remind me about Boris re decorating costs?

What did happen about that ?

And you are trying to highlight a potential £1500 ?

In what way was it a tax payer funded house? This was all before she became an MP. Are you saying she was claiming housing costs from Universal Credit/income support whilst not living there? That would be a huge problem if she did.

How did the tax payer fund the upgrades? I had assumed she had paid for them herself. This was all before she became an MP.

Sponsored Links
In what way was it a tax payer funded house? This was all before she became an MP. Are you saying she was claiming housing costs from Universal Credit/income support whilst not living there? That would be a huge problem if she did.

How did the tax payer fund the upgrades? I had assumed she had paid for them herself. This was all before she became an MP.
Oh, he wasnt on about downing street ? Not just an MP, but a PM

As the article says, it's a small mistake, many people make them, and it's nothing to get too excited about.
Yes, they do, but name me one MP that has made a similar small mistake and paid too much tax.

Mone pocketed £60 million for fraudulently supplying tat to the British taxpayer. Brexit has cost the UK hundreds of billions of pounds.

Angela Raynor will likely make good her tax liability.

Guess which boils pale male stale MBK's píss?

Lol.
Nothing to do with the original post, that’s just whataboutery you’re employing.

The Best tax dodgers and pilferers being Tories.

Yet you are quiet on the hundreds of millions wasted on a non fucntioning Rwanda policy.

Woof Woof.
Nothing to do with the original post, that’s just whataboutery you’re employing.

Makes me laugh how as soon as anything negative related to the Labour Party is mentioned, the usual suspects all steam in with Tory examples to counterbalance it, like moths drawn to a flame…:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Makes me laugh how as soon as anything negative related to the Labour Party is mentioned, the usual suspects all steam in with Tory examples to counterbalance it, like moths drawn to a flame…
And how the tory faithful try and claim its a major issue

Sponsored Links
Back