MS Office on google and many sites for £10-£25

You can get more Google space (100gb) for under £2 a month, Google Drive also has word/spreadsheet facilities.
Open Office/Libre Office are both good free competitors to the MS Office offering, check them out as they may do
what you need.

Sponsored Links
I have no principled objection to paying for software licences.

TO BUY, NOT RENT.

I sympathise with your sentiment, but do you believe that a firm selling a product should be obliged to provide perpetual security updates?

You can get more Google space (100gb) for under £2 a month, Google Drive also has word/spreadsheet facilities.
Open Office/Libre Office are both good free competitors to the MS Office offering, check them out as they may do
what you need.

Point taken, but that is £24 PA. Yeah it is way cheaper than a £60 license for the MS personal version but you get 5 times less storage space. That said, I haven't used open office. I have used the free ThunderBird email client

So you get 500gb with office?
Do you need that much space?

Most of the time I use google drive for office functions, and thats on the basic 15gb account.

Sponsored Links
So you get 500gb with office?
Do you need that much space?

Most of the time I use google drive for office functions, and thats on the basic 15gb account.

No you get 1000gb. If you have Office 365 Home, that equates to 6x1000gb.

Annoyingly, initially they offered unlimited storage space but eventually dropped it to 1000gb per user.

Do I need 1000Gb, possibly not but the photos from my phone that are backed up to the cloud are probably more than 16gb. I am really disorganised and don't get around to deleting stuff I no longer need. Having checked, I am only using about 50Gb of space at the moment. Some of that space is occupied by items on my desktop.

Back