Oasis announce (reunion) tour

Support more obscure bands, take a chance on some unknown at a local venue. You may end up seeing the next big thing before they become famous, and its far cheaper.

The more you do it, the more you get to know some great acts.

My sister saw Oasis at Adelphi in Hull (its a tiny venue). Even then they were k*******s.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't give a penny to see that pile of s###e, one of them was playing at a minor festival near us, don't know why, must have been skint !
He shouts c'mon Mancester... silence, again c,mon Manchester, again silence, them he shouts is anyone from Manchester... silence, then some farmers boy shouts your in Devon you t##t,

I wouldn't give a penny to see that pile of s###e, one of them was playing at a minor festival near us, don't know why, must have been skint !
He shouts c'mon Mancester... silence, again c,mon Manchester, again silence, them he shouts is anyone from Manchester... silence, then some farmers boy shouts your in Devon you t##t,
Cool story Bro

Sponsored Links
Support more obscure bands, take a chance on some unknown at a local venue. You may end up seeing the next big thing before they become famous, and its far cheaper.

When David Bowie played Slough College, I hadn't heard of him so I went to see Wishbone Ash at Slough Community Centre instead.

I saw the Police before they were famous at a small gig, you could tell they might be going places from the way they played, absolutely on top of their game. No dynamic pricing then, about £3 for the ticket

Ticketmaster in the US for a taste of why tickets are so expensive:

In the 90s, I lived in a village right next to Burnage where the lads grew up.

And when self-employed, I did a couple of jobs for Pete who runs "Sifters", the record shop off Kingsway where the brothers used to browse the merchandise.

"Mr Sifter" features in Shakermaker.

Edited for accuracy.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back