Oasis announce (reunion) tour

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you are a fan, you'll find a way to justify your position.
If you are not, you'll do the opposite.
We could both find learned authors who would support our own view.

I wouldn't change the station, if they came on: I just wouldn't go out of my way to listen to them.

Just enjoy them, if that is your thing (y)
Bloody hell a closet Swiftie!

Just talking to someone whose been on the three sites since 8.45, only ticket master seems to be doing online. They have upped the price of standing tickets from £150 to about £380, and the seated tickets from £100 to around £480. That's after the person was on for 7 hours and started as 150 thousandth in the queue. I thought Oasis discouraged surge pricing, but they must have approved the hike

Just talking to someone whose been on the three sites since 8.45, only ticket master seems to be doing online. They have upped the price of standing tickets from £150 to about £380, and the seated tickets from £100 to around £480. That's after the person was on for 7 hours and started as 150 thousandth in the queue. I thought Oasis discouraged surge pricing, but they must have approved the hike

Truly bizarre, shouldn't be allowed. I gather a number of performers have expressed anger over this 'dynamic pricing' as they feel their fans are being ripped off, don't know if the performers themselves can control it.

Friend of mine has been in the queue since the early hours, 160k back.

Got to the front at 1400,only to receive a message saying that she was being booted out, as she might have been a bot.

She was a little irked, some might say......

Those in the know tell me the best chance now is nearer the time of the concert when a significant number of tickets should come back on the market because people can't attend the concerts for whatever reason. Re sale sites like Twickets which limit the price to face value plus fee

LOL. I have been listening to them again, the more understated songs less well known songs seem to stand the test of time as well as if not better than the headline hits. Apparently the brothers deal is they get all the ticket sales and the organisers have to make their money from the merch etc. A conservative estimate of 1.4 million ticket sales at a £100 per ticket grosses them £140 million, maybe £100 million after costs, or £50 million each before tax. Peggy should be getting her new bungalow.

Josh Halliday@the Garundia got an overdraft alert from his bank this morning reminding him he'd spent £1,423.55 for four “in-demand standing” tickets – of which £73.55 is service charges and processing fees. The fact he only lives a mile from the venue mean he's spent £361 to stand in the local park for an hour or two. Madness.

Sponsored Links
Back