One hostage to be freed...

Apparently Assange is threatening to publish the real names and addresses of 'certain' 'posters' on this forum. Better watch out all you anons. ;)

Sponsored Links
That does not really answer the question I asked as well you know
So you don't acknowledge that war crimes need to be exposed then?

What Assange did was to expose those who committed war crimes and expose the illegal actions of the US...

It is the US that put their 'operatives' at risk and in effect encouraged them to go beyond the normal human behaviours expected by promising secrecy for their actions!

So you don't acknowledge that war crimes need to be exposed then?

What Assange did was to expose those who committed war crimes and expose the illegal actions of the US...

It is the US that put their 'operatives' at risk and in effect encouraged them to go beyond the normal human behaviours expected by promising secrecy for their actions!

So you don’t acknowledge that the disclosure of the info could have cost people there lives ?

Mind you I suppose if it had been Israelis you would have been happy ??? Maybe ??

Sponsored Links
People older than himself, Northerners, Brexxers, people from Essex, family members that voted different to him, anyone who enjoyed a furlough bonus are all fair game in his mind and are on his wish list for an early demise. ;)

The US now has what it wants relating to Assange. He is guilty which reflects on journalism in general in areas where states decide something or the other is secret. There may now be appeals to try and quash his guilt completely.

The journalists view relates to if some subject is of interest to the general public. If they see that it is they feel they should publish.

This particular set of secrets and is the official view entirely correct. ;) Well go read the lot
You may need to select wars, Iraq and search yourself.

LOL me for one has no intent to do that so can't offer a clear factual view. I doubt if anyone else on here can either.

You of course have proof that no lives were lost due to the disclosure of information ??

And? He didn't pinch the info after all. He's a journalist. Any one of millions could have published it.

Wasn't it you who posted earlier, that

All is fair, in love and war

Or words to that effect? (y)

And? He didn't pinch the info after all. He's a journalist. Any one of millions could have published it.

Wasn't it you who posted earlier, that

All is fair, in love and war

Or words to that effect? (y)

No I don’t recall posting that

He is a journalist when he wants to be and an activist when it suits him

It’s likely his leaks caused the harm / death of others ??

Also government cannot work with out confidentiality ;)

Sponsored Links
Back