Park Assault

Sponsored Links
What was the origin of the perpetrators? Black? muslim?
Hence my question as to should the accused be named...

The last time false information was spread it led to RW racist rioting!

If it was a white on black (alleged) murder would you condemn it if blacks/muslims rioted?

Personally I think neither case would be acceptable, but then do people trust in plod/the system anymore?

Sponsored Links
After two students and two teachers were killed at a Georgia high school on Wednesday in a mass shooting; Chris Hosey, director of the Georgia bureau of investigation, took the unusual step of naming 14-year old, Colt Gray, as the suspect. He said the suspect would be charged as an adult with four counts of murder.

Over here i suppose he'll have counselling, including tea and biscuits, but isn't there a case for manslaughter charges over this incident?

I'll say it again, we need to build more (adequately staffed) prisons including youth prisons. For more heinous crimes like this, folk should be locked up for much longer, including younger folk.

Imagine living practically all your life for it to end like this. Horrific.

Until they're charged they can't be named. Even when charged children aren't allowed to be named unless a Judge makes an exception for them. I don't think there is a reason for that in this case.

Over here i suppose he'll have counselling, including tea and biscuits, but isn't there a case for manslaughter charges over this incident?

Not true.

The Bulger killers were ten years old, and sentenced to indefinite imprisonment.

Not true.

The Bulger killers were ten years old, and sentenced to indefinite imprisonment.
Yes, although that was a cruel and unusual case, but i hear this one is to be charged with murder...the rest is up to the lawyers to sort out.

Sponsored Links
Back