Peaceful anti racism protests dwarf far right

We can’t have a meaningful discussion when your posts don’t make any sense and you have such a closed mind to any opinions other than your own so I will bail out here.
Meaningful discussion when your prejudice doesn't allow it?

Bye

Sponsored Links
Meaningful discussion when your prejudice doesn't allow it?

Bye
I dont think I have said anything to make you think that, I have no prejudice one way or the other. I have just commented on what I have seen and read. Its a shame we can't have an open non partisan discussion but there are some here that dont want to discuss anything that doesn't fit their beliefs. Thats fair enough, everyone has their own opinions but some can't articulate them without resorting to bullying and aggressive language. That really is me out of this discussion now. :)

Planned far-right rallies did not materialise over the weekend, amid a large turnout of anti-racist protesters and comments from the director of public prosecutions that rioters could end up with 10-year prison sentences.

3710.jpg

"We are many. They are few."

Sponsored Links
Smash the far right, I wonder how far they are willing to go.
We've already seen the far right racists make at start at smashing British society.

Decent people must stop them

Not for the first time

10518819034_026ea1a467_o.jpg

I dont think I have said anything to make you think that, I have no prejudice one way or the other. I have just commented on what I have seen and read. Its a shame we can't have an open non partisan discussion but there are some here that dont want to discuss anything that doesn't fit their beliefs. Thats fair enough, everyone has their own opinions but some can't articulate them without resorting to bullying and aggressive language. That really is me out of this discussion now. :)
Simple way of looking at opinions then.

What do you think of farage and robinson?

Did they whip up support for the disorder, or innocent bystanders ?

Who led the counter demonstrators ?

Musk recently claimed that the UK were detaining people in the Falklands. When he realised this was incorrect he took it down but it still had 2m reads. Maybe he invented it. Who knows?
I think Musk must be the worlds richest troll.
What do buy the boy who has everything,
In Musks case, a smart phone and an account on Twitter wouldn't be enough, he had to have Twitter itself.

I don't think he really cares about the issues he comments on, he likes to draw attention to himself.
After buying Twitter, Musk appeared to indulge in a bit of Jew baiting,

maybe he thought his wealth would protect him, Netanyahu and company didn't take long to get onto his case.
After a 'discussion' with his critics, he went on a visit to Auschwitz to atone.

He is now trolling Keir Starmer and winding up the so called woke lefty brigade, he says civil war is inevitable and other inflammatory bolox.

Musk would make a great super villain in a James Bond film, Keir Starmer could send for Bond to send Musk on a one way trip into deep space.

Sponsored Links
Back