Police officer

Sponsored Links
Was the suspect armed at the scene when he was shot?

Depends what you mean by armed ?

Weaponising a motor vehicle ? Yes ?
like saying was that bloke in London Bridge who ran into people

Was he armed ???

Or the bloke In France who did similar was he armed ?

Sponsored Links
It seems the Independent Police investigation lot bought the charge of murder. This may relate to the colour of the person that was shot in the hope of putting that aspect to bed - which from some demo's it hasn't. Not sure if these were before or after the trial.

Anyone can panic and do the wrong thing. However out of 100 innocent people put in that scenario, what % do you reckon would do as instructed and stop their vehicle, then comply with the officers?
If I was driving someone else’s £80k motor and the police instructed me to stop, the last thing I’d do would be to use it as a battering ram.

The reason he was shot boils down to using the car as a weapon. The reason for the attempted stop was the car being linked to a shooting.
Yes we know this already. Nobody is saying anything to the contrary.

Last edited:
Anyone can panic and do the wrong thing. However out of 100 innocent people put in that scenario, what % do you reckon would do as instructed and stop their vehicle, then comply with the officers?
You need to watch the full video.

I think like most people I’d freeze stick my hands in the air and then have a little wee.

It seems the Independent Police investigation lot bought the charge of murder. This may relate to the colour of the person that was shot in the hope of putting that aspect to bed - which from some demo's it hasn't. Not sure if these were before or after the trial.
You’d hope the police would take better care of their staff, rather than allow him to be scapegoated.

Now the officer has a bounty on his head.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back