Post any old song you can think of.

Sponsored Links
Just heard this on the radio and it took me back to the local disco in the early seventies. 'All in the game' by Eddie Holman. It was one of two that were always the last record of the night played when I went to our local junior disco as a young teenager. The one where you plucked up the courage to ask a girl you’d been eyeing up all night to have a slow dance to. :mrgreen:

It was the 'B' side of the other record 'Hey there lonely girl' also by Eddie Holman

Just heard this on the radio and it took me back to the local disco in the early seventies. 'All in the game' by Eddie Holman. It was one of two that were always the last record of the night played when I went to our local junior disco as a young teenager. The one where you plucked up the courage to ask a girl you’d been eyeing up all night to have a slow dance to. :mrgreen:

It was the 'B' side of the other record 'Hey there lonely girl' also by Eddie Holman

You bastard. Those two tunes were the backdrop to the relationship with my first love when I was 15, they were her favourites.

I believe she's long dead now, seen her brother and sisters facebook pages and there's no references to or pictures of her, I can't bring myself to enquire after her, I'd rather not know and just hold on to the memories I have of her.

Sponsored Links
The one where you plucked up the courage to ask a girl you’d been eyeing up all night to have a slow dance to. :mrgreen:

I recall on two occasions doing the 'walk of shame', when you walked the length of the dancefloor to ask an attractive girl for a dance, and she said 'no'.
So me and my mate developed a strategy of only asking ugly girls for a dance, worked a treat. (y)

The first record I ever had:
It was on an actual gramophone that I had to wind up, I was annoyed that my mum made me get rid of it when we moved house.

Sponsored Links
Back