Pro-Palestine Protests

The New Testament shuns violence explicitly.
Sheer nonsense:
Luke 12:49-53
49 “I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Matthew 10:34-35
[34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.[35] For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.[36] And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.[37] He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.[38] And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.[39] He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Sponsored Links
Or maybe they should all form shield walls around Gaza city so that they can be mowed down with tanks or what ever.

They fight as they do as they are heavily outclassed and have no other alternative.

What ever you think about it one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. Your thoughts on the subject are irrelevant.

You also don't like to take notice of actual facts concerning the situation even after they are pointed out to you. You prefer simple views for the gullible and don't give any thought what so ever to how accurate these are. What you are really considering is a poorly controlled mess created by the west.
"So they are supposed to group up loads of them so they can all be bombed in one go". Hamas terrorists? No, they're cowards. They will though let the civilians do that for them.

These "actual facts" you're referring to, come from far-left/islamist sources, so they're not really "actual facts" at all. What they are, to use the modern vernacular are- your facts.

Sponsored Links
you must be new here. :LOL:

He's not new, he's been here for years and earlier this year he asserted the Jews 'had it coming' referring to the October 7 attacks. The thread was deleted, JohnD did some 'tidying up' of his own posts on threads that were not deleted.
There are a number of people on here with a very unhealthy hatred for Jews.

There is no such country as "Palestine" - so how can there be an occupation of it?

Wrong.

There's never been a state of Palestine in history, but there have been several Jewish states on the land.

It's mine.

No it isn't. God said so.

He's not new, he's been here for years and earlier this year he asserted the Jews 'had it coming' referring to the October 7 attacks.
You insist on maintaining the habit of making known unfounded allegations.
It says more about you than it does about me.
Two possible explanations for your knowingly making false allegations:
In some instances, individuals may make false allegations to gain attention or sympathy from others. This can be driven by various psychological factors.
Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can't tell what's real from what is imagined. Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They're unshakable beliefs in something that isn't true or based on reality.
You have my sympathy for which ever is the most accurate explanation for you knowingly making false allegations.

There are a number of people on here with a very unhealthy desire for making false allegations. :rolleyes:
Keep it up, your behaviour is destroying your credibility, what little you had. :ROFLMAO:

1721725778623.png

But they do have an alternative John, for the good of their own people they could surrender.
True but we both know that they are unlikely to do that. Also that hits on the camps are likely to create more on the fly. While few if any condone Hamas's actions in some ways they have succeeded. Aspects that aren't at all new have been blown up into heavily covered world wide news. Israel have rubblised areas before all to no avail as problems continue. IDF raids on camps in the West Bank. Nothing new about that either. Numbers have just been stepped up of late, News now means people are aware of what this all means. They have seen it and some aspects are savage. Little other than forces video came out of Iraq. That's how the war people like it. For some reason the US don't seem to be too bothered about AlJ, Qatar is a friend but other sources also dig stuff out and also do their best to verify it. Visitors especially doc's report on what they have seen. Some aid agencies the same. It's too easy to say they are all biased.

It's pretty easy to reach a number of conclusions about what has and is going on that relate purely to Israel as a state. People draw their own conclusion. Some get blown up due to lack of understanding - genocide. Plausible and depends how the subject is looked at.

There is a word not used much on here but is significant. ;) I'll try and make it easy to remember and leave the lot of you to wonder why. It applies where ever they are within the current Israeli boundaries.

Camps

You're trying to shift the focus of the discussion I see ! This is understandable, given how absurdly silly and naive your viewpoint is.
Don't try to make the issue more complicated than it really is.
You support the dispossession of one people by another people.

The people of Palestine were no threat to anyone, it was the Zionist movement that decided to use mass migration as a weapon to remove the indigenous population in order to create a religious theme park called Israel.
If the Zionists and their supporters weren't in Palestine they wouldn't be getting attacked.
so, before you start to waffle about anti semitism, the Holocaust, persecution of Jews by Hitler and all that other stuff.
Let me explain that the Palestinians were not responsible for any of the above, so why should they pay the price for the crimes of white Europeans and that includes Britain.

Sponsored Links
Back