Racheal Reeves

Sponsored Links
The French, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese were all colonists. Do they suffer the same problem with reparations?

Sponsored Links
I'll tell you what the reparations would cover.

New mansions.
New cars.
New planes.
New yachts.
New this ...
New that ...

Not for the masses, for the corrupt folk running these countries ;)
Probably what the brit slave owners spent it on when they were compensated after abolition.

It's odd that it's always the white man's fault that these countries are so crap. Haiti, which on a scale of crapness is up there, has had independence for over 200 years. I bet the white man is still to blame.
The white man has been plundering these countries for centuries.

The British Empires wealth was created by plundering on a colossal scale.

I don’t think that has helped much

It's odd that it's always the white man's fault that these countries are so crap. Haiti, which on a scale of crapness is up there, has had independence for over 200 years. I bet the white man is still to blame.
I think the English get a bit hung up on the old empire, it's gone, move on

Haiti went pear shaped after Papa Doc Duvalier snuffed it

He kept order with the Tom Tom macute

( or what ever they were called)

I recall Allan Whicker interviewed him

Seemed a stand up bloke :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: And a democrat and had great respect for human rights :ROFLMAO:

Those “spongers” are pointing out that their national debt is much greater than western countries, And their countries more badly affected by climate change than others. Both linked to their history This is what the reparations will cover

Best tell Rachael

Lammy was all for coughing up when he was in opposition

But now appears to have changed his mind :giggle:

Mind you if it had been a Tory chancellor who had told them to go and do one

The usual suspects in here ;) would have been telling every one what a disgrace it was and been all over it like fly’s around dog ***t:giggle:

Sponsored Links
Back