Rip off plumber needs jailing

Indian restaurant had an emergency. I told him emergency rate is £150 first hour, and I'll be out in 20 mins.

He then said its not that much of an emergency. But it needed dealing with urgent.

I said Tuesday £90 per first hour then £90 after that.

Hello come back to me, that job will take no more than an hour so so please come Monday @ £90 in total.

Firm no from me.

A week later he had a real emergency just before opening. I wasn't getting into another bartering exchange, so I said no can't do.
Shoul've gone and done the job at £90 and set the timer on the phone for 60 minutes as you entered the door, then the moment the alarm goes stop work.

Sponsored Links
Shoul've gone and done the job at £90 and set the timer on the phone for 60 minutes as you entered the door, then the moment the alarm goes stop work.

It's actually a really good Indian. So I don't want to identify myself, incase I get a spunky curry when I'm there next.

It's actually a really good Indian. So I don't want to identify myself, incase I get a spunky curry when I'm there next.
source.gif

Sponsored Links
Reminds me of the time I went to a job to fix a no supply. Did a huge favour and charged the landlady £20. A bargain even back then.

She sent me a cheque for a tenner, saying that's all she thought it was worth.

I didn't have the time to fight it.

Back