Robbing phone companies curbed

Sponsored Links
My phone company is not a robbing one. Mind you, I had to spend 3.754 seconds extra comparing it against others which goes against the grain for remainers. "Too hard" they cry. "Didn’t have to spend those 3.754 seconds before Brexit" they say. "That’s worse" they say.

IMG_6650.jpeg

mottie is it appears on a one man mission (before he joins the other posthumous brexiteers) to try and prove that brexit isn't a failure...

He fails at every attempt :LOL:

What is this 'Brexit' you keep going on about and how will it affect me?

Sponsored Links
What is this 'Brexit' you keep going on about and how will it affect me?
If you keep mentioning and don't understand how it is affecting...

Then you're not the sharpest tool in the box are you :LOL:

But the sad thing is I wonder how your offspring ( and their offspring) will regard you when you have to explain why you voted to reduce their life choices because of your ignorant vote...

You enjoyed freedom of movement/employment/education, and yet you have denied it to them...

When it comes to the point when they hopefully have a bit more forward thinking, then they may ask you why?

What are you going to admit to them ;)

"Impossible" some cry...
"Only if it’s not your phone", others cry. Anyway, you said your wife had a private phone so ask her if you can share her EU roaming data when you’re on holiday in the EU. ;)

yep tesco`s mobile robbing gits in the past 2 years they have put my contract up by .
Oh hang on nope they havent still only 14.99 a month

You may not perceive how it affects you, or you may choose to ignore its effects.
But affect you it does.
So you keep saying. Apart from the extra 3.54 seconds searching when I change phone contracts, how else does it affect me?

Sponsored Links
Back