Robbing phone companies curbed

Sponsored Links
What is this 'Brexit' you keep going on about and how will it affect me?
You may not perceive how it affects you, or you may choose to ignore its effects.
But affect you it does.
So you keep saying. Apart from the extra 3.54 seconds searching when I change phone contracts, how else does it affect me?
And the hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months that you spend trying vainly to justify Brexit. :rolleyes:
Is that it. Wow. Anything else?
That was just one example that you hadn't realised, or refused to acknowledge, how Brexit had affected you. :rolleyes:

That was just one example that you hadn't realised, or refused to acknowledge, how Brexit had affected you. :rolleyes:
You’ve only been a member on here for just 10 days haven’t you? What makes you think I’ve spent "hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months" trying to justify Brexit? Yet another Himmy/Dazzler/Bloomer schoolboy error. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Carry on watching then. No need to comment if you’ve nothing constructive to add.

You’ve only been a member on here for just 10 days haven’t you? What makes you think I’ve spent "hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months" trying to justify Brexit? Yet another Himmy/Dazzler/Bloomer schoolboy error. :ROFLMAO:
Ad hominem diversion. It's not worthy of a response.

Sponsored Links
Back