Some Scandinavian countries

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I do not think that racists can be shamed into modifying their behaviour. They have no shame.

Shouting racism is just the unthinking person's way of trying to deny someone of an opposing viewpoint the chance of not having their country invaded by lesser, often dangerous, alien cultures. If you want to live in the black or muslim world, please move there. Don't try to force me to live in that world, then expect me not to voice my concerns or highlight the many dangers.

Shouting racism is just the unthinking person's way of trying to deny someone of an opposing viewpoint the chance of not having their country invaded by lesser, often dangerous, alien cultures. If you want to live in the black or muslim world, please move there. Don't try to force me to live in that world, then expect me not to voice my concerns or highlight the many dangers.
You are welcome to your viewpoint. But persistent use of racist terminology in order to create or promote hatred is unacceptable.
Your opinion that "your" country is being invaded is your misconception. Your whole racist ideology is built on and relies on your misconception.
And it is not "your" country. You happen to live in it, along with several million other people, that is all.

No-one is dictating where you live. That is another of your misconceptions.
Your persistent concerns about dangers are in reality, no greater than living in many other countries.
Living in USA, a supposedly predominately white country, is probably far more dangerous than living in other countries.
And the danger relies on your skin colour, in UK, USA, and many other places.
So your continual claims that non-white people make the UK more dangerous is pure unadulterated, poisonous racism. It is motivated by your own bigotry, and nothing else.

Just a slightly obscure but relevant example of the direction we're heading and an example of how far things have fallen. The death of a civilised culture.

Ahh, the good ole days.
People used to blame the youth. Now you have a new target for your irrational hatred.

Your opinion that "your" country is being invaded is your misconception.

No it's not. I see the invasion and colour change over 58 years. Always, without exception, in the areas where the politicians and liberals who are pushing mass immigration don't have to live. I have eyes in my head, thank you.

Last edited:
And it is not "your" country. You happen to live in it,

Yes it is my country. That's what liberals want me to believe. They hate anything that smacks of flag waving or pride in YOUR country of the US variety. I have traced my family back 500 years, so have a big stake in seeing it being safe and successful to pass onto others, like my forefathers passed it onto me. The influx is harming this country.

Living in USA, a supposedly predominately white country, is probably far more dangerous than living in other countries.

I have visited The States many times, and always without exception, the most dangerous places anywhere are the non-white ghettoes. Residents will warn me not to go to these areas. The crime stats and prison population back this up.

No it's not. I see the invasion and colour change over 58 years. I have eyes in my head, thank you.
It is not an invasion. You need to look up the definition of words that you do not understand.
An invasion is the movement of an army into a region, usually in a hostile attack that's part of a war or conflict.

As you are under such a misconception of the meaning of English words, probably words that foreigners understand better than you, I suggest you open your mind to LEARN, instead of being stuck in your ignorant, uncivilised view of others. It is proof that those others are at least your equal, but you insist on promoting your ideology of foreigners, particularly non-white foreigners, being inferior.

Yes it is my country. That's what liberals want. They hate anything that smacks of flag waving of the US variety. I have traced my family back 500 years, so have a big stake in seeing it being safe and successful to pass onto others, like my forefathers passed it onto me. The influx is harming this country.
It belongs collectively to all of its inhabitants.
You are just one very small voice in over 60,000,000 people.

It belongs collectively to all of its inhabitants.
You are just one very small voice in over 60,000,000 people.

Yes, agree. It doesn't belong to liberals or politicians who let the world's unwashed third worlders pitch up for a free ride with zero to offer. It's not theirs to force negative change.

60 million??? That's already out of date and you are out of touch. It's officially 64 million (unofficially will be much higher) and rising. Will be 70 million very soon. Thank you for illustrating my point perfectly for me.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back