Some Scandinavian countries

I have visited The States many times, and always without exception, the most dangerous places anywhere are the non-white ghettoes. Residents will warn me not to go to these areas. The crime stats and prison population back this up.
But you are unable to see past the bare statistics. Discrimination drives poverty, poverty drives crime.
You prefer to accept the bare statistics as proof of your theory. Again you demonstrate your bigotry. Intelligent people start with the data, and look for the reasons for that data.
You have started with your bigotry and then looked for some statistics to reinforce your bigotry.

Sponsored Links
But you are unable to see past the bare statistics. Discrimination drives poverty, poverty drives crime.
You prefer to accept the bare statistics as proof of your theory. Again you demonstrate your bigotry. Intelligent people start with the data, and look for the reasons for that data.
You have started with your bigotry and then looked for some statistics to reinforce your bigotry.

You need to stop making excuses for criminality and violent behaviour. There are poor European countries, mainly eastern and central european. The inhabitants haven't turned to large scale crime, rape and murder because they are poor.

Sponsored Links
You are now exploiting this discussion to promote your extreme version of bigotry.
Yes, agree. It doesn't belong to liberals or politicians who let the world's unwashed third worlders pitch up for a free ride with zero to offer. It's not theirs to force negative change.

60 million??? That's already out of date and you are out of touch. It's officially 64 million and rising. Will be 70 million very soon. Thank you for illustrating my point perfectly for me.
You are now demonstrating your poor comprehension skill. I said:
It belongs collectively to all of its inhabitants.
You are just one very small voice in over 60,000,000 people.
Even you might appreciate that "over 60,000,000" includes 64,000,000.

Yes it is my country. That's what liberals want me to believe. They hate anything that smacks of flag waving or pride in YOUR country of the US variety. I have traced my family back 500 years, so have a big stake in seeing it being safe and successful to pass onto others, like my forefathers passed it onto me. The influx is harming this country.
It belongs collectively to all its inhabitants. You are not the self-imposed dictator of the UK.

Your promotion of racist hatred is helping to divide the UK. But I do not expect you to accept that simple logic.
The proof of that is the very recent riots, driven by racist disinformation, which you lap up and disseminate.

You need to stop making excuses for criminality and violent behaviour. There are poor European countries, mainly eastern and central european. The inhabitants haven't turned to large scale crime, rape and murder because they are poor.
It is not just the poverty, it is the poverty coupled with inequality.
In a country built on equality, poverty will always motivate crime.
In an impoverished country, such as you recognise "poor European countries" poverty does not motivate crime on the same level, because a) there are no luxury goods to steal, b) fewer people have anything worth stealing, and c) it is an "all pull together" scenario.
Poverty and equality drives crime because poor, oppressed, discriminated people see it as unfair.

Nothing wrong with that. You don't have to be a racist to want lower immigration though.
Reganandcarter wants to promote a vicious and violent divide. That is his way of achieving domination of the non-white .

Nothing wrong with that. You don't have to be a racist to want lower immigration though.

Yes, you do. Remember when a woman quite correctly questioned Gordon Brown about the numbers arriving here. In private when the bozo forgot his mic was still on he referred to her as a "bigoted woman" and brushed off her concerns. That's the attitude of enthusiasts for mass immigration in a nutshell.

In fact the majority are against mass immigration, but when we vote in politicians promising to lower it - the traitors actually increase immigration. :idea::idea::idea:
Politicians failing to carry out their aspirations does not make them traitors.
You really do need to start to learn English.

Sponsored Links
Back