Sue Gray

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Of course they have power.
There are a number of unions involved. The trades union council represents them. The Labour Executive is detailed here

I'm not sure of the accuracy of your statement.
He sees Rayner as too ordinary and low class. His opinion that Starmer wouldn't want her in her position is garbage. He may have had a choice. It's an exec decison area in some ways. A tie in with the unions - all of them. Also a conveners skills should not be under estimated.

Two Jags was another example of typical arrangements.

Odd that I back Cleverly as Leader of the Conservatives. If I'm all about class.
James Cleverly was born on 4 September 1969 in Lewisham to James Philip and Evelyn Suna Cleverly. His English father worked as a surveyor and his Sierra Leonean mother worked as a midwife.[1] He was privately educated at Riverston School and Colfe's School in Lee. He pursued hospitality management studies at Ealing College of Higher Education (now University of West London) graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1991.[2][3]

After graduation, Cleverly worked for publishing company Verenigde Nederlandse Uitgeverijen, and joined Informa as international sales manager in 2002. In 2004, he joined Crimson Publishing as an advertising manager. He became online commercial manager for Caspian Publishing in 2006. The following year, he co-founded web publishing company Point and Fire.[2]

I suspect he will disappear in the next round.

Sponsored Links
Back