The wheels are starting to loosen on the wagon.

Sponsored Links
47ED5CFE-7A14-4D6D-AFBB-FED13D92DAAE.png
How did I know you would be first to reply? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"We'll send a small team to help you, please give us another €4 billion this year, just like you did last year". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Mottie hates the idea that the rich and strong might help the poor and weak.

Poor, bitter Mottie.

Mottie hates the idea that the rich and strong might help the poor and weak.

Poor, bitter Mottie.
The example you give is the opposite though. The poor and weak are helping the rich and strong. That’s not right, is it?

Silly mottie creates a whining post, then posts a chart showing the opposite, then tries to reverse meaning again.

Poor, hate-filled Mottie.

Mottie hates to see nations helping their friends and neighbours, sharing resources, gaining skills, experience and knowledge by co-operating.

Quite alien to motties's view of the world.

Mottie even likes to pretend that our country contributed more than a tiny speck of our annual budget, and did not gain much greater benefits from membership.

Poor, hateful mottie.

Silly mottie creates a whining post, then posts a chart showing the opposite, then tries to reverse meaning again.

Poor, hate-filled Mottie.

Mottie hates to see nations helping their friends and neighbours, sharing resources, gaining skills, experience and knowledge by co-operating.

Quite alien to motties's view of the world.

Mottie even likes to pretend that our country contributed more than z tiny sock of our annual budget, and did not gain much greater benefits from membership.

Poor, hateful mottie.
Why? We all know his views, he's made them perfectly clear for the months. Why do you feel the need to antagonise, lord over and make another thread that will be locked with the squabbling and put-downs? Do we really have to bang on about the EU again and again and again?

The world has gone mad.

"Now, with needs even more acute, some are left wondering: If the richer E.U. countries are not willing to support their struggling neighbors, what’s the point of membership at all?"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ead-to-the-breakup-of-their-union/ar-BB125QZz

I’m glad we are out of it.

Discuss!
And you. Why do you want to spoil for a fight?!

Sod. It just gives us something to do and I did invite discussion. I’m getting fed up of watching Mr Motivator and the Green Goddess on the telly each morning - I feel like I’ve been transported back in time 30 years.

Sod. It just gives us something to do and I did invite discussion. I’m getting fed up of watching Mr Motivator and the Green Goddess on the telly each morning - I feel like I’ve been transported back in time 30 years.
Does it have to always be about bashing EU/brexit? Surely there's a million other things to talk about. We've had brexit stuff on here for months, years. No opinions have been changed in all that time have they?!

So your arguing that EU members are currently arguing over not helping other EU members so whats the chance they will help non-EU members. I think you may have shot yourself in the foot mottie!

Sponsored Links
Back