The wheels are starting to loosen on the wagon.

I saw on the daily bulletin tonight where Matt Hancock said that before this virus, they were supplying just 233 hospitals with PPE. They are now supplying 58,000 institutions with PPE and the logistics of that took some organising.
That's another way of saying they were supplying hospitals and no one else. Now they're covering GPs and maybe a few more places. NHS England does that for things all the time, although I expect the scale and speed was larger than normal.

Sponsored Links
Balkan countries have protested to the EU about there decision to restrict the export of
PPE equipment to them

That's another way of saying they were supplying hospitals and no one else. Now they're covering GPs and maybe a few more places. NHS England does that for things all the time, although I expect the scale and speed was larger than normal.

It did needed a huge increase around the NHS. Current complaints now seem to relate to guidelines in as much as some areas wear better ppe than others and just how long it can be worn. Like us they need to trust the experts. Don't envy them that but who knows. Also worrying about increasing numbers largely in places that are having unexpected higher infection rates per head of population than others. Wales as a whole for instance is little different to B'ham in terms of infections looked at that way. Some small areas are worse. A lot of NHS workers are also scared - who can blame them.

What it boils down to really is economic decisions or what they can actually do irrespective of that aspect. If can does are limited then they would prioritise things and the the areas needing it what ever it is as well.

The N95 masks are for fine hazardous dust filtration. The main gain is a better fit to the face compared with surgical masks. From the FDA

The similarities among surgical masks and surgical N95s are:
  • They are tested for fluid resistance, filtration efficiency (particulate filtration efficiency and bacterial filtration efficiency), flammability and biocompatibility.
  • They should not be shared or reused.
It's a matter of degree - experts right or wrong ? Pass

Sponsored Links
This brexit stuff cropping up now amuses me. We are out. End result - fact no one knows. Dear old Ian Duncan Smith - sort of tory I don't like summed it up. It will take some time to show any benefit.

Piers murgan

Editor of a newspaper that printed one of the biggest lies in journalism

Bloke should have been jailed for the caper

Piers murgan

Editor of a newspaper that printed one of the biggest lies in journalism

Bloke should have been jailed for the caper

looking on the wiki about him - yes and not that unusual for the tabloid press. All in all they are often a pain in the posterior but people do take notice of them and their masters effectively - the people that own the paper.

Sponsored Links
Back