Those massive queues at Dover that brexers claim don’t exist….are back

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
But the reason for the holdups,
Been done to death. These threads always seem to be started by remainers at the start of all school holidays. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve explained. It’s as if remainers don’t want to hear it.

IMG_6625.jpegIMG_6624.jpegIMG_6623.jpegIMG_6622.jpegIMG_6621.jpegIMG_6620.jpegIMG_6619.png

Mr Bannister said that from 18 July processing times inside the port will be “up to two hours during the peak hours of 6am to 1pm on Fridays, through to Sundays every weekend of the summer holidays”.
So pleased I no longer spend my weekends as a 'courier' on coach's crossing the channel.

Start another thread, this thread is about "the massive queues at Dover are back due to Brexit"
...to run along side a thread discussing queues at Dover due to Brexit? Do you want Notch to start it and make it even more confusing?

lol.

...to run along side a thread discussing queues at Dover due to Brexit? Do you want Notch to start it and make it even more confusing?

lol.
Your post is confusing me. Plenty of other threads to whinge about your dislike of Brexit because of this that or the other. This thread was started purely for remainers to try to put some blame on Brexit for the annual jams at ferry ports and airports that we have been seeing for the last 30 years. Notch can whinge about his tomato famine in one and his perceived loss of EU roaming in another. Ellal can bang on about the loss of the Erasmus programme and you can tell us of your increased number of skiing trips since Brexit.

lol.

Your post is confusing me. Plenty of other threads to whinge about your dislike of Brexit because of this that or the other. This thread was started purely for remainers to try to put some blame on Brexit for the annual jams at ferry ports and airports that we have been seeing for the last 30 years. Notch can whinge about his tomato famine in one and his perceived loss of EU roaming in another. Ellal can bang on about the loss of the Erasmus programme and you can tell us of your increased number of skiing trips since Brexit.
Thankyou.

But it's ok to moan about queues at Dover because of Brexit - on this thread, yes?

Thankyou.

But it's ok to moan about queues at Dover because of Brexit - on this thread, yes?
There are no queues at Dover solely because of Brexit. They are the same queues we had before Brexit. Peak school holiday times. That’s about the only time a remainer brings this thread back to life! Holidays are coming, get ready for the headlines. It’s as pointless as someone starting a thread about traffic jams every morning and evening on a weekday.

It’s saying on the news right now that the queues are down to a new French passport system.

Sponsored Links
Back